PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Searching for Artists

ZarosTenjin
10-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Heya,

I got a pretty simple question!
Here it comes:
How do i search for artists?
As example: I know that Fluffkevlar is on weasyl and i want to watch him here. Now when i search Fluffkevlar in search, but nothing turns up. So i try to fiddle with the search criterea but still nothing appears. Would it be possible to search for an artist ins earch and i.e. the artists posted submissions appear?
I dont really want to go the manual way by looking for the profile via URL.

kaeko
10-08-2012, 04:22 AM
actually I tried doing the exact same thing. so id like to nkow as well?

Taw
10-08-2012, 04:24 AM
When users upload content you can search for things like "user:Fluffkevlar" and you'll see their work (if they have any!)

For now you can access their profile at www.weasyl.com/~Fluffkevlar or www.weasyl.com/profile/Fluffkevlar

If you search for "user:Taw" you should see all my submissions show up, if you wanna test that.

We do plan to have a member list in the future as well I believe, though not sure to what extent!

Hope this helps!

ZarosTenjin
10-08-2012, 05:22 AM
When users upload content you can search for things like "user:Fluffkevlar" and you'll see their work (if they have any!)

For now you can access their profile at www.weasyl.com/~Fluffkevlar or www.weasyl.com/profile/Fluffkevlar

If you search for "user:Taw" you should see all my submissions show up, if you wanna test that.

We do plan to have a member list in the future as well I believe, though not sure to what extent!

Hope this helps!

Allright if its solved with searchtags like user:<username> then i can live with that
and a userlist or usersearch would really help finding artists i think :3
Thanks for the fast answer anyway!