PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Help for the confused...

Kittrel
10-08-2012, 03:02 AM
I know you all have lots and lots to do right now! But... I really think someone should update the "help" section of the site. A walkthrough of setting up your account and how to utilize all the features would be nice. I know I can get some of that info off the forums but it's kind of inefficient and people are going to be asking the same questions a lot until that part of the site is updated.

I am literally just going through and testing things out because I have no idea what they do! It's a little confusing and overwhelming. I'm sure there's sort of a learning curve to using the site and it'll get easy once I'm used to it, but right now it's a puzzle! :P

Even the most basic things which are new could use a little intro in the help section. I didn't know what the "banner" did until I tested it out.

Taw
10-08-2012, 03:15 AM
We're working on getting tutorials ready and complete for people as fast as we can. :3

It can be a tad confusing at times, and we appreciate all the feedback! Hopefully once we get more tutorials and guides out for everyone things will be a lot less overwhelming and such!

kaeko
10-08-2012, 03:44 AM
maybe right now we could get a quickguide for the descriptions? like adding a users avatar in the comment??

Im having trouble remembering what it was, since i only seen it once.

Kittrel
10-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Thanks! Glad to know they are underway. :3 Looking forward to seeing them! I think I am going to wait to upload most of my art until I can read them and make sure I get things right. For now I'll just keep playing with things to see what happens, lol.

Ben
10-08-2012, 09:37 AM
To add a user icon, you can use either , or . I'll make sure an FAQ entry is added for this.