PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Email Confirmation Link Failed

Temrin
10-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Hmm. So i got a confirmation link in my inbox after registering, clicked it, and it pretty much tells me "whoops something went wrong" and i cannot get it to confirm....
Cannot sign in either. XD

~Temrin

Kihari
10-08-2012, 02:46 AM
Hmm. So i got a confirmation link in my inbox after registering, clicked it, and it pretty much tells me "whoops something went wrong" and i cannot get it to confirm....
Cannot sign in either. XD

~Temrin

Are you trying to sign into your existing account, or a new one? Your account that was created on Fergal is still active and you should be able to sign into it or retrieve your lost password (if not, I can help you get back into it). If you are trying to register a new account, you may be receiving errors due to a naming or email address conflict.

Temrin
10-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Ah, as i understood from reading some other forum parts, i thought that when i got the email to sign up, i had to do that again. Then with the same email itd unlock my account or something. I guess i misunderstood that. hmm. I would like my old account, but i also ended up using the sign up method as well. So i guess it must be a name/email conflict. >.<

sorry for the trouble >.<!

Kihari
10-08-2012, 03:00 AM
No trouble at all! It does appear to be a username conflict however, since the email addresses are different. Please let me know if you need help accessing your original account.

Temrin
10-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Thats odd. it shouldnt be a different email. i always use one for sign ups. Hmmm. Alrighty. Give me a moment and i'll try signing in.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i was able to log in! :3

Thanks for the help ^^