PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Missing notifications and other stuff

Wuvvums
10-07-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm not getting any notifications for submissions from people like Kasune and my boyfriend (followed/friended before maintenance) but I am getting notifications for submissions from people like marzipan (followed after maintenance).

When trying to edit the settings for someone I watched to see if I could fix it I noticed this formatting bug:

http://i.imgur.com/ejidd.png

Kihari
10-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Thank you; the page should display the appropriate username instead of that garbage now.

Wuvvums
10-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Thank you. I see the second bug is fixed. I am still having an issue with not getting notifications for some of the people I watch. I just want to clarify that.

Ben
10-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Thank you. I see the second bug is fixed. I am still having an issue with not getting notifications for some of the people I watch. I just want to clarify that.

You should be able to change that setting in the Followed User panel. Did you change this, have them upload something, and then you didn't get a notification?

Wuvvums
10-08-2012, 12:17 AM
I never changed it. I have all options ticked for that user, as well as for my own personal settings. Does it have something to do with them also being my friend?

Ibuuyk
10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Bumping to say I have the same issue with Fay. I'm following her but I don't get notifications when she uploads new stuff, even though I do get notifications for other people I follow.

Uini
10-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Its seems like I am also missing notifications from certain people.

Wuvvums
10-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Notifications for Kasune have started to show up for me such as his submissions and journals so I don't know if any progress was made to fix it?

Samael
10-09-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm not getting notifications from folks I watch either though the people I followed were from before the maintenance downtime.