PDA

View Full Version : [OTHER] Quick note to all and the Staff.

Artax
10-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Thank you.

As a administrator of a large community myself; I know how infuriating/frustrating/insertemotionhere it can be when all the correspondence is negative (in this case LOTS of bug reports).
Even though this is expected as a beta it's still quite a lot of stuff to wade through.

You guys seem to be blitzing each of the bug reports awesomely.
It's actually a pleasure to see them get locked and scored off!

So again... Thank you and take your time.

http://www.freewebs.com/dookasweaselwarehoues/ferret_heart.jpg

Fay V
10-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Omg aww!

Can't say much about it really, all the props go to our awesome coders. Thanks so much for the sentiment though. Hopefully this ends up being a site you regularly enjoy.

Fiz
10-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Thanks so much!

Honestly, I think most of the correspondence has been pretty positive so far, despite all the bugs. People have mostly been understanding and patient, which definitely helps my moral out at least. Can't speak for rest of staff about that though haha.

Tiger
10-02-2012, 03:20 PM
I couldn't agree more. This forum is run very well, I'm very happy to be a part of this community and I'm sure many of the forum members feel that as well!

Ben
10-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Thaaaaank youuuu. I actually ended up staying awake until 4:30am the other night, god that was exhausting. However, I love this project and am fully dedicated to it, and so I don't regret a minute of it.

Mucho appreciated, good sir. <3

taasla
10-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Yes, thank you. I know it must be overwhelming for the first launch date and people are spotting things here and there! But hey, we're here to help and I am super excited about Weasyl's existence. You've definitely got a permanent premium user out of me.

Kasune
10-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Yes, thank you a ton. A lot of us have been waiting for an art site where the mods are responsive and quick to solve any issues. I can say that I really appreciate the work that has been put into this and I now wish I'd have donated more than just a measly $5 to get into the beta. I'll definitely be buying a premium membership in the future.

Thank you guys for all the hard work you've done. I've been a former leader myself, and I know how tiring and frustrating it can be.

Eminoxic
10-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Thank the coders not the staff! Kihari/Aden do all the main site work :3. Everyone else is just stealing their glory. :thumbsdown:

Riosock
10-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Aren't coders technically part of the 'staff team' even if not given such a title on the Forums/Mainsite?
Regardless, thank you all for your hard work!

Eminoxic
10-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Aren't coders technically part of the 'staff team' even if not given such a title on the Forums/Mainsite?

I was waiting for someone to say that! The moment I sent my post I'm like "Derrrp", but didn't want to edit it :P.

Riosock
10-02-2012, 06:33 PM
I was waiting for someone to say that! The moment I sent my post I'm like "Derrrp", but didn't want to edit it :P.

No surprise for someone to say it. OHWELL ironic it was me who would end up saying it. Oh well, derping is a common thing we internet folk do.

GingerM
10-02-2012, 08:20 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/dookasweaselwarehoues/ferret_heart.jpg

*dies of cute overload*

I'll just add my thanks as well for all the hard work going on to fix things up. It's frustrating in one sense not being able to access the site but I'm glad to see the regular updates so we have an idea of what's going on.

Make mine Premium as well :) (caveat - provided PayPal continues to be an available payment method *wink wink nudge nudge*)