PDA

View Full Version : i think i may have a heart attack.............

Eagle GodHeart
05-20-2015, 12:06 PM
ok its like this ive had thi crush on this one girl on a forum for the last 2 months right. well see in this game called "say somthing nice about the person above you game" and i said somthing nice but REALLY creepy and she read it so what do i do?

Damian
05-20-2015, 01:24 PM
There's nothing you can do. Just deal with the fact that you're a creeper

Eagle GodHeart
05-20-2015, 01:34 PM
oi vey why is it every time that you comment on somthing i say things get heated!? besides i need to have this thread locked since she forgave me.

Damian
05-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Wahh wahh wahhh. This isn't the place for you to whine about your social ineptitude. See the subforum name? It's called Lifestyle and Hobbies and this is neither. I gave you an honest answer. If your comment was so creepy you probably are a creeper. Also there is literally nothing you can do about something said to someone other than backtrack but you do that anyway

Eagle GodHeart
05-20-2015, 02:45 PM
it wasnt to creepy for one and 2 i have no idea where to post this. so i put it here since this looked like the best place to.

Damian
05-20-2015, 02:49 PM
Oh backtracking again.

So i guess your lifestyle/hobby is to be creepy then whine about it. Okay.

Umbra_Exe
05-20-2015, 07:21 PM
Next time, think carefully about what you've written before you send it. Once it's been read, there's not really much you can do.

GlaringFeline
05-21-2015, 04:34 PM
If you think something you've written could be creepy, then don't fucking send it; that's why you read things over again before you send them. Like it or not, it's trollbait to complain online about things that were your fault.

Vae
05-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Don't send creepy messages to women.
Hell, don't send creepy messages to anyone, period.

You're in full control of what you post in places like forums, so exercise some self-restraint.

Considering that you were recently complaining about a ban from another (different? same?) forum, you really need to start thinking critically about what you put on the internet, before you decide to hit the send / post / whatever button.
Use this as a learning experience, respect her personal wishes / boundaries (whatever those may be), and move on.

Butterflygoddess
05-24-2015, 12:40 PM
I wanna smell your beautiful hair, OP.

Daisy La Liebre
05-25-2015, 10:01 PM
I want to smell all of your butts

Eduard
05-28-2015, 01:23 PM
Pardon my frankness, but since when are social ineptitude and creepiness hobbies?