PDA

View Full Version : Constant Errors

Kozy
05-02-2015, 06:56 AM
Today has been a huge contrast to the way Weasyl usually performs. It has been constant errors all night long, ... buttons pushed to commence an action succeed, but page does not redraw, ever, and times out after 3 or 4 minutes with an error page.

Coming back to the page with refresh will sometimes work, after several minutes, showing the command executed, but the delays are very extreme and out of character for the site. And the status page says everything is fine!

Levi
05-02-2015, 08:53 AM
I'm having the same problem, so it isn't something local to you. It's quite odd.

Swanda
05-02-2015, 09:46 AM
having this as well D:

Ray ID: 1e049b62b0bf16a0
Error reference number: 524

Stakie
05-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Yes, pages are sluggish. Errors, can't post or submit much of anything.

Ibuuyk
05-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Also adding my name to the list, it's been pretty wonky since yesterday evening. Many times when I load a page, it'll just freeze and I have to minimize Firefox and reopen it to see the page I loaded.

Fiz
05-02-2015, 11:18 AM
I don't think any of our tech staff are around/awake right now but I've left some messages with them about the issue.

Not sure what is going on myself, but just wanted to mention that it'll be looked into once folk are around.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like one of the workers was on the wonk. Should all be working properly now.

Let us know if you're still having issues!

DemonWolfHeart
05-02-2015, 12:55 PM
I don't know if this is relate or not but I saw another thread about one of the site's maintenance guy was to quote "In a bad state".
Perhaps their maintenance got neglected?

piņardilla
05-02-2015, 03:29 PM
I don't know if this is relate or not but I saw another thread about one of the site's maintenance guy was to quote "In a bad state".
Perhaps their maintenance got neglected?

One of our workers, as in a worker node. A machine, not a person.