PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Feature Request- Submission Thumbnail Hovertext?

kingcrowned
10-01-2012, 08:08 PM
If there's a thread asking for this already, I apologize.

When Weasyl was up I loved it, but there was one thing about it I found kind of irritating. When you're browsing submissions, the username of the artist, title, and description of the image is not displayed at all. Even when you hover your mouse over the thumbnail, there's no real 'preview', if you get what I mean.

I thought perhaps some sort of hover text might do the trick? Even something simple like "Submission Name by Whoever" would give people an idea of what they're clicking on. I think this would be especially beneficial towards writing and music submissions, which may not even have an eye-catching thumbnail to get attention. This is all my opinion though, and I wouldn't mind hearing people's thoughts.

Fiz
10-01-2012, 08:16 PM
We actually have this feature, but it's disabled for now while it's being worked on. It should be working fairly soon though! :>

kingcrowned
10-01-2012, 08:24 PM
We actually have this feature, but it's disabled for now while it's being worked on. It should be working fairly soon though! :>

c: Ohh! Well I guess I should have known! Thank you for telling me, Fiz. YI'll close this thread since it wouldn't seem to have much of a purpose.

Aden
10-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Building these out tonight, probably stretching into tomorrow. Should be in by the time the site's open to the public again c: