PDA

View Full Version : Reporting a user avatar

Gamedog
04-22-2015, 05:07 PM
I went looking around on profiles and couldn't find a button to report a profile itself. The issue that I'm seeing is an 18+ avatar.. is there any way to go about reporting this aside from going through the trouble of emailing site staff to report something as small as an avatar?
Is that my only option?

Thanks!

(A mod can lock this now)

Noxid
04-22-2015, 05:57 PM
i'd just pick a the most recent submission and leave a report of "other" type and explain in the box, since you can't report a user's page directly.

piņardilla
04-22-2015, 10:01 PM
Reporting a profile itself is something that's yet to be coded in, unfortunately. Noxid has the right idea, we'll read the ticket and figure it out.

Don't feel that emailing support is ever "too formal" or anything, though, it's just another means of contact.

Gamedog
04-23-2015, 07:48 AM
Ahh
Okay, thank you! I will do this :)

piņardilla
04-23-2015, 10:32 AM
Don't feel that emailing support is ever "too formal" or anything, though, it's just another means of contact.

I suppose I should add to this though that support is only read by admins and up, so it's not the best for ordinary mod stuff. The ticket system helps keep things FIFO too, we'd rather people not circumvent the queue without a reason.

Gamedog
04-23-2015, 10:44 AM
I went with the email support option because the user has no submissions that I would be able to flag, unfortunately. Couldn't think of another way to do it.

piņardilla
04-23-2015, 07:21 PM
That's fine. Editing a user's profile or avatar is an admin action anyways.