PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Edit followed user settings directly on /manage/following

piņardilla
04-07-2015, 06:45 AM
Customizing what notifications you receive from the users you follow is a great feature, but is currently time-consuming for changing settings for a large number of users followed. You have to click through to a page specifically for a single user's settings to edit them (or even see them). If I want to, say, prune the journal notifications I receive to a limited selection, I have to open a page for each user whose journal settings I edit. There's nothing else on that settings page other than just five checkboxes, so it would seem more efficient to just have these right on the page listing your followed users.

Another feature that would be fancier still would be to be able to individually "lock" your customized settings, and have your default follow settings always apply to everyone else, so that when you change your default, your follow list changes with it for anyone you haven't flagged as an exception.

edit: At the very least, it would be nice for it to remember which page of followers you came from rather than always kicking you back to page 1 after saving settings.

athdaraxen
04-14-2015, 02:54 AM
This 1000x over. I would love to have some sort of easier way to manage those I follow. For instance, I generally don't watch a lot of streams but when I first joined I didn't realize there was a way turn those off. Now I'm following 100's (almost 400!) of people and it's rather time consuming to go through and change settings for each one.