PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Bugs/Errors?

Verona
10-01-2012, 04:37 PM
I submit something, and closed the window of Explorer, now it says 3 Submissions instead of 2 Submissions.
In the Groups you see a [] instead of text Groups.
In the Settings > Profile you can put your usernames for some websites and things like PSN, but it doesn't show anywhere in your page.

Oh yeah! Is it possible to add icons of people in your journal or so? Like FA and DA have?
Also you can't see who you following or who following you, you can't click on the numbers of Followers.

Taw
10-02-2012, 03:30 AM
I'm not certain what you mean by your first issue - could you explain it a little more?

Groups is currently being worked on still, so it's page isn't developed yet fully.

Usernames on other sites are being worked on as well I believe, we're creating icons for them and getting them ready on profiles when we can.

Icons of people can be done using the following:

Kihari - links with text
Kihari - just avatar link
Kihari - avatar with their username beside it

The list of who is following you and who you are following is also in the works!

Verona
10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Sorry English is not my first language. I uploaded a piccie, and when you saw the Continue button, I closed the Explorer window with accident. The pic doesnt show in the gallery but it was count. I can't show it because Weasyl is down. But if you look at my page you see what I mean.

Oh and okay! :)

Taw
10-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Sorry English is not my first language. I uploaded a piccie, and when you saw the Continue button, I closed the Explorer window with accident. The pic doesnt show in the gallery but it was count. I can't show it because Weasyl is down. But if you look at my page you see what I mean.

Oh and okay! :)

Ah, alrighty! I'll be sure to bring that to the main site coder's attention! Thanks!

Kihari
10-02-2012, 10:19 PM
When a submission is created, it remains hidden until the thumbnail is finalized; not clicking "Continue" left it in this state. Submission count should be changed to account for this. I have completed thumbnail selection for https://www.weasyl.com/submission/3507 so the submission will now appear in your gallery.

Non-working Groups page and social information have been noted and we will be working on implementing these after bugfixes; thank you so much for listing all these issues.