PDA

View Full Version : I may get a little stuck with UNITY

Angellothefox
02-17-2015, 10:20 AM
I have got a free download of Unity on my Laptop:)

I tried to make a game by following the instructions on YouTube. Unforchently I asedently made the whole Tarrian dissapear. :(

I didn't know how to get it back so I quited without saving. The tarrian still seemed to be there in play mode but not in the editing creative mode.:unsure:

I tried doing control Z but that didn't seem to work :thumbsdown: :confused: I don't think.

Anyway if I get into that problem again what should I do?:unsure::confused:

Angellothefox
02-17-2015, 12:07 PM
HELP I see nothing On Unity the screen is not there so I can not see anything for editing could someone please help me out:(:thumbsup::unsure:

Ibuuyk
02-18-2015, 09:58 AM
So it's still there when you play but you can't see it in the scene? Have you tried reloading your scene?

Angellothefox
02-26-2015, 10:49 AM
I found a different way new screen. And it is comming on great. I had trouble with the flash light that is until I put it at spot to see.

Angellothefox
03-01-2015, 01:00 PM
I am now having trouble with Ground sound. I have wrote some code for Unity Footstep so when you walk it makes a sound but it is not doing it. It has bought up this error message next to where Ground should be under the Java script and it says. The associated script can not be loaded. Please fix any compile errors and assign a valid script. O_o