PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Character Page Question

taasla
10-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Howdy!

I am loving the character pages so far.

My question is if we will be able to assign multiple images to the character? Whether it be existing submissions in your gallery or in collections? I would love to have a place where someone can see my character and all of the art done of them.

Rooc
10-01-2012, 12:25 PM
I also was wondering about this. That would a great feature, kind of like what Furocity has, right?

uropygid
10-01-2012, 02:34 PM
I've never used Furocity, so I'm only familiar with Nabyn's character database, but they do have a feature like that -- where you can add art from your gallery (or others' galleries) to your character pages! I suppose for Weasyl it would be like collections features specific to each character page.

If it'd be possible, I'd also like to see some kind of formatting available in the character page; like the ability to bold, italicize or maybe even put in website links! Since there's only one big text box for all the character information, it'd be nice to have the ability to bold titles for sections like "Biography," "Personality," "Dislikes," etc.

Rooc
10-01-2012, 02:39 PM
[...] Since there's only one big text box for all the character information, it'd be nice to have the ability to bold titles for sections like "Biography," "Personality," "Dislikes," etc.

Ooh, I'd like that also.