PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Friend vs follow?

Rio
10-01-2012, 04:42 AM
What's the difference in the two, and is there a page/way to see the people you're following? Like a page showing their submissions and all that?

Verona
10-01-2012, 04:16 PM
When you upload a artwork, you can also choose that your Friend (s) can only see them :) So the ones who are your Friends can only see them.

Fay V
10-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Anyone can follow you and get updates when you post journals or artwork. with friends the other person must first accept your friend request. then they are able to see any work you post under "friends only"

Kasune
10-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Anyone can follow you and get updates when you post journals or artwork. with friends the other person must first accept your friend request. then they are able to see any work you post under "friends only"

Related to friends, will you be notified if someone declines your request?

Rio
10-01-2012, 05:00 PM
where do you see your friends and those you follow? I might just be daft but i don't see like. A friends/following page.

taasla
10-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Related to friends, will you be notified if someone declines your request?

This. ;v; I want to keep my f-list to actual friends, but I'm terrified to deny anyone and then hurt their feelings.

Taw
10-01-2012, 11:15 PM
where do you see your friends and those you follow? I might just be daft but i don't see like. A friends/following page.

https://www.weasyl.com/manage/friends?feature=accepted (which is under Settings -> Social -> Manage Friends)

As for Following, I think we are still working on it so I'll ask Kihari about that when I can and direct him over here.

Also uncertain if you can see denied requests; I'll inquire about that as well!

Rio
10-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Thank you muchly!

CaffeinatedCrafts
10-09-2012, 07:28 AM
If a piece of art that is in my collections were to be set as friends only, would it still only be viewable to the artist's friends even though I'm displaying it in my collections gallery, or could everyone see it in my Collection?