PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Policy Page nonexistent.

CIV
10-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Hello,

When I click on the "About Weasyl" at the top right of the main page it takes me to the about page.

From there when I click on the "Policy" link on the left it takes me back to the main page with the following URL:

http://www.wesyl.com/#

Your policy page seems to be absent.

Cheers,

C-IV

Aden
10-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Ah yes; we don't actually have a general 'Policy' page—all our policies are listed below that header. I had meant to unlink those blue items and just make them simple text headers, but then forgot to do so (so much to do!). This has been fixed. Nice catch, and thanks c:

Ikani
10-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Related to policy documents, it looks like the Community Guidelines is a PDF? This doesn't work for anyone who doesn't have a PDF reader of some sort installed, and given the instability of Adobe, not something I'd rely on. :)

Aden
10-01-2012, 10:41 AM
Related to policy documents, it looks like the Community Guidelines is a PDF? This doesn't work for anyone who doesn't have a PDF reader of some sort installed, and given the instability of Adobe, not something I'd rely on. :)

I'll be converting that to HTML today or tonight; will post here when that's been done

Ikani
10-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Thank you good sir! You know it's a really positive thing that you guys actually listen to us on stuff. =D Didn't get a lot of that other places. >.>

Aden
10-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Converting the community guidelines to HTML has been completed, though it's a bit useless for me to say because you can't see them at the moment. But they're there!