PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Can followers hide certain folders?

Dracky
11-20-2014, 08:06 AM
Hello everyone :)

So I have a question. I draw babyfur/diaper art and not everyone can appreciate and enjoy this. I understand this, I have plenty of things I don't really like seeing, myself :P However, some people might still be interested in my other art. I put all of my babyfur-related artwork in a seperate folder (thank you Weasyl for this awesome feature!) and I was wondering if it is possible for people who follow me to 'uncheck' certain folders, so they don't show up in their notifications anymore? I know - I - can do this for specific folders, but I don't wanna disable this folder from showing up for everyone who follows me.

If this doesn't exist, perhaps this is a nice suggestion for the future?

Dracky

Gamedog
11-20-2014, 09:18 AM
Well users can block certain tags, and those won't appear on the website for them... perhaps this also applies to submission notifications? Maybe they won't get notifications for that subject material.

batbot
11-25-2014, 03:56 PM
That's how I was assuming it was working! D:

I just decided to do a test, someone uploaded adopts tagged "adoptable" on my watchlist, so I blocked "adoptable", but the image still showed in my list - however, when I clicked the thumbnail I got this message: "Whoops! This submission's assigned tags suggest that it may contain content you do not wish to view.", with buttons to view it anyways, or to just go to the main page. I obviously can't know if this would be the same for new uploads, but I'd assume so.

So your non-babyfur watchers may still be getting notices, but they are being warned before they view an image that it's part of their filtered tags. I think you'd have to select to not notify watchers, but then no one will be notified, natch.
Alternatively, filtering a tag only affects future uploads into your watch, not removing older images until you do in manually.