PDA

View Full Version : [FORUM] Password recovery captcha not working

hellkat9940
11-15-2014, 11:20 PM
So I've been trying to recover my password from my VonKrieger forum account here, and the captcha thingy is having nothing to do with it. In the fifteen or so captchas I put in, one of them audio, none were accepted. They're three or four numbers for pity's sake, I'm not typing the silly things wrong. :P

The captcha seems to work perfectly fine registering new accounts, though.

Taw
11-15-2014, 11:58 PM
Seems to work fine when I test it using Chrome.

Which browser are you using? Do you use any browser addons that could possibly be causing it to fail? What error messages are you receiving, if any? Are you sure the email you typed is correct?

Von Krieger
11-16-2014, 12:03 AM
It's working now, but before I was using Chrome (and still am), the e-mail address was correct (because if I wasn't using an e-mail that wasn't tide to an it told me via a different error), and the error message I was getting was that the string did not match the image or something of the like. And it gave me the error every time I typed the captcha, correct or not.

Taw
11-16-2014, 12:19 AM
It's working now, but before I was using Chrome (and still am), the e-mail address was correct (because if I wasn't using an e-mail that wasn't tide to an it told me via a different error), and the error message I was getting was that the string did not match the image or something of the like. And it gave me the error every time I typed the captcha, correct or not.

Hmm, that's odd. I'll keep an eye on it though, thanks for the heads up! Glad you got it working!