PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] "You can't see it til I'm done!" on home page

catwithpen
09-28-2012, 07:57 PM
I don't know who's responsible for that picture, but it is so full of awesome! :thumbsup:

I'm like that with my art, and my writing too, for that matter. In school I always propped up a couple textbooks and my pencil case to prevent people from looking while I did my thing. I've gotten a little less extreme over the years, but I still tend to hide when I'm in the process of doing something creative.

Verona
09-29-2012, 09:54 PM
You mean http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8859114/ ?

Tiger
09-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Welp, in less than 24 hours Wesley will step away from the easel (almost spelled it easyl) and we'll be looking at a nice, shiny new website.

Ibuuyk
09-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Welp, in less than 24 hours Wesley will step away from the easel (almost spelled it easyl) and we'll be looking at a nice, shiny new website.

Is the staff planning to do a midnight launch? If so, are they in eastern time or central time?

In either case, it's waaaaaay less than 24 hours :V. Two hours, maybe three @_@

Imma go sleep in an hour in order to fastforward in time and when I wake up, I'll have a shiny new gift waiting for me, yay.

Tiger
09-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Is the staff planning to do a midnight launch? If so, are they in eastern time or central time?

In either case, it's waaaaaay less than 24 hours :V. Two hours, maybe three @_@

Imma go sleep in an hour in order to fastforward in time and when I wake up, I'll have a shiny new gift waiting for me, yay.

Midnight launch?! Gonna have to stay awake as long as possible. And it'll be like a really really early Christmas present. Wouldn't mind waking up to it. :P Or being awake when it opens. Preferably the latter.

Ibuuyk
09-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Midnight launch?! Gonna have to stay awake as long as possible. And it'll be like a really really early Christmas present. Wouldn't mind waking up to it. :P Or being awake when it opens. Preferably the latter.

I'd rather wake up to find a nice, stable site than stay awake and suffer through the opening rush :V

Taw
09-29-2012, 10:49 PM
I'd rather wake up to find a nice, stable site than stay awake and suffer through the opening rush :V

I don't think we'll be doing a midnight launch. The site will be up sometime tomorrow. We're working out a few bugs and stuff still. :3

Sorry for those who are waiting for the site, but rest assured, we will have it out on the 30th as planned!

catwithpen
09-29-2012, 10:51 PM
I am very excited about the launch, but I need to be up early tomorrow, so I'm going to go to sleep and check it first thing in the morning! Yay! Weasyl!

weremagnus
09-30-2012, 10:25 AM
I can't waaaait!