PDA

View Full Version : Group for cat lovers

Tipsy
10-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Biggest apologies ever if this is in the wrong forum! Please move it and sit me in the corner for five minutes. :'c

If not, then yay! The groups platform on Weasyl hasn't quite taken off, so to speak, but it does exist, and I think it has great potential if utilized to its fullest by active members. I noticed there were groups for wolves, gryphons, equines, hyenas, dragons, otters, and much more, but no cat groups. So, I made one, and I'm hoping that I can meet some more cat enthusiasts. It's called Felines of Weasyl (https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=45). :)

Noxid
10-01-2014, 05:05 PM
yes yes
I guess the rest of us were too busy snoozing, so congrats for taking the initiative ;3

I've never made much use of forum subgroups, but cats are important.

Tipsy
10-01-2014, 05:50 PM
My sleep schedule, unfortunately, is not nearly as luxurious as I'd like it to be, lol. Thanks for joining! <3

Torrijos_sama
10-17-2014, 03:01 PM
I don't believe in cats, and they don't believe in me.

WolfNightV4X1
10-17-2014, 04:37 PM
Can I crash the party and release my wolves of war on you guys?

JK, I like cats too :P

Torrijos_sama
10-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Your wolves can have my cats. I find that I have turned them into a collection of things that take up space in my house and generally have become the equivallent of decorations, seeing as they don't move much, and occupy spaces on my bookshelf, desk, and kitchen counter.

FlynnCoyote
10-19-2014, 08:13 AM
That's why you leave them outside and don't feed them. That way they catch all the rats and such that would otherwise infest your home.

:v