PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Beta Invitations

Kihari
09-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello everyone! We are making final preparations for our beta roll-out and wanted to give everybody a heads-up on what to expect in the near future. Below are some cases and information that might apply to you.

I donated enough to have my name on the Thank You page

Due to privacy reasons, we will not use donators' real names on our Thank You page by default; we will use either the name you choose for your Weasyl account or, if you do not register during the beta, we will contact you to ask you what name you would like us to use to refer to you.

I donated enough to receive an invitation to the beta site

You will receive an email that contains a link to our signup page on or before the beta release date. You must register your account using the email address that this message is sent to; if you would like to register your Weasyl account using a different email address, please send me a message via weasyl.sysop@gmail.com from the email address you donated with stating the address you would prefer to use on Weasyl.

The link included in the email will point to an address on https://www.weasyl.com (before filling out the registration form, you may wish to ensure that the security certificate information (http://i.imgur.com/csyMm.png) is correct).

I donated enough to register a premium account

Premium status will be applied to accounts after they become registered. There will be no need to notify the staff in order to have your account upgraded. However, if you expect your account to be upgraded and several days go by after you register your account and it still is not upgraded, please contact us to have the situation corrected. You will know that your account has been upgraded to premium when you go to your settings page and see the header Premium Settings. Your account will remain in premium mode throughout the duration of our beta testing period in addition to the period your donation made you eligible for thereafter.

I already have an account that I registered on Fergal or an earlier version of Weasyl

All previously registered accounts have been kept in the system, along with any submissions, journals, commission prices, avatars, and other content that was submitted to the site during the alpha. Upon returning to your account you may notice that your message center has been cleared, that alpha groups are no longer present, and other minor deletions that were made along the way; this is normal and should cause no usability issues.

Kazekai
09-21-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm glad our privacy is a concern, I look forward to the beta.

Kihari
09-21-2012, 09:13 PM
I've one question: what will Weasyl's official 'birth date' be?

We should be up and running by the 30th of this month.

Tiger
09-22-2012, 03:59 AM
VERY excited! You guys must be excited, too! c: 30th can't come soon enough.

Temrin
09-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Good to know that previous accounts were kept~
Though, do we still re-reg with the email or does it notify us that we are now capable of logging back in, etc?

Kihari
09-22-2012, 11:28 PM
do we still re-reg with the email or does it notify us that we are now capable of logging back in, etc?

Basically the latter; the invite system is based on allowing new accounts, so for the existing accounts the emails will be a special case sort of thing, and also with a link to the forgotten password recovery page since several have probably done so. :v

RadioCatastrophe
09-23-2012, 02:49 AM
Can't wait ^^
I'm gonna have to try drawing more now

Thestory
09-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Awesome deal. I look forward to the opening. :D

NyrukuRuvazimu
09-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Sweet! Can't wait until this place opens up!

teckworks
09-28-2012, 02:22 AM
Camping outside the front doors as I type this. :>

taasla
09-28-2012, 06:54 AM
Eeee! I will have to do some promo art to post on other sites to get attention.

Miezekatze
09-28-2012, 02:57 PM
I am actually excited about this too...Even tho I know the opening date is the 30th, I've still been checking every day the past few days...pretty much camping outside the doors like Teckworks lol

Tiger
09-28-2012, 04:17 PM
I can't believe that Weasyl [main site] launches in two days. TWO DAYS. It's almost unreal that it's getting ready to open. It will certainly be interesting to be part of the Beta test!

Oly
09-28-2012, 05:39 PM
I am gonna upload so much stuff.

so much.

i should draw some promo art and spread it around too! :D

Latiro
09-28-2012, 07:19 PM
doing promo art about it as well. Camping at the door like a few others!

Miezekatze
09-29-2012, 03:23 PM
*sings*
One more day one more day one more daaaaaaay

GingerM
09-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Sings
Tomorrow, tomorrow,
It opens tomorrow,
It's only a day awaayyyy....

taasla
09-29-2012, 07:33 PM
TOMORROW IS THE DAY

I am going to upload everything ever

Morphology
09-29-2012, 08:22 PM
Weasyl drops tomorrow! GET HYPED.

Tiger
09-29-2012, 08:36 PM
weasyl drops tomorrow! Get hyped.

I am beyond hyped. BEYOOOND!

RadioCatastrophe
09-29-2012, 08:52 PM
Yes it'll be open tomorrow but at what time.. e.e

GingerM
09-29-2012, 09:16 PM
tomorrow is the day

i am going to upload everything ever

upload all the taasla

Verona
09-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Blast the time differences! Its already 30th here! Haha!

Ibuuyk
09-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Why do I get the feeling the servers are gonna crash under the sheer amount of simultaneous uploads the second it launches?

Taw
09-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Why do I get the feeling the servers are gonna crash under the sheer amount of simultaneous uploads the second it launches?

That'll be good stress testing. c:

Ibuuyk
09-29-2012, 11:23 PM
That'll be good stress testing. c:

No kidding, sounds like you're gonna have a rough night.

Morphology
09-30-2012, 12:16 AM
Decisions decisions... do I stay up late tonight to celebrate the opening? Or do I sleep? XD

kingcrowned
09-30-2012, 01:41 AM
haha, oh god I'm so excited! Part of me just wants to sit here refreshing until the launch e-mails get sent out! XD

Axiom
09-30-2012, 03:29 AM
That would suck if it does crash from a crap-ton of simultaneous uploads. XD

Thestory
09-30-2012, 03:39 AM
That should be the goal. Lets all upload as much and as fast as we can and see if we can crash it! Or at least give this sucker a good test run. I honestly don't want it to crash. :V

Fay V
09-30-2012, 04:10 AM
That should be the goal. Lets all upload as much and as fast as we can and see if we can crash it! Or at least give this sucker a good test run. I honestly don't want it to crash. :V

Please don't it isn't meant to crash, but the last thing we need is a murphy test on day 1

Thestory
09-30-2012, 04:33 AM
I was just playing, and even with the excitement people are bound to be getting on at different times. People have to eat, work, go to school, sleep, and generally live. How many initial users are invited to the beta anyhow?

Fay V
09-30-2012, 05:18 AM
I don't believe the server will crash with that many uploads, though we may get charged a ton for bandwidth usage, which would be unfortunate. I don't actually know the number of invites, that isn't really my department. probably quite a few people judging from the forum enrollment.
Ah well, it is time I finished my work for the night. Cheers all, see you at the opening.

Oly
09-30-2012, 05:41 AM
My guess is around 500 people, give or take 150 or so. Based on my recollection of the fundraiser and the forum membership plus a pure estimation of how many might have donated like I did after the fundraiser.

I'd be surprised it it was less than four or five hundred over the course of the first 24-48 hours open.

OneEyedDoe
09-30-2012, 07:28 AM
every hour that goes by just makes me more and more excited. I just hope my expectations arent too high :'D! But ive already been pleasantly surprised by Weasyl before
there should be a raffle, guessing what time they will send them out. I say 3pm.

kingcrowned
09-30-2012, 07:52 AM
My guess is around 500 people, give or take 150 or so. Based on my recollection of the fundraiser and the forum membership plus a pure estimation of how many might have donated like I did after the fundraiser.

I'd be surprised it it was less than four or five hundred over the course of the first 24-48 hours open.

Don't forget everyone that donated gets 10 invites per month, so everyone will at least probably invite their friends- could end up being more then we expect. I'm sure we'll get plenty of name-squatters registering too.

taasla
09-30-2012, 09:03 AM
I've already filled up 6 of my 10 invites for when I can invite someone. :D

Kasune
09-30-2012, 10:35 AM
I'm going to be at work when it opens. :/ Oh well.
I just hope I'll be able to get my username...

GingerM
09-30-2012, 10:48 AM
I have seven of my ten pencilled in as well... now I'm checking my hotmail every five minutes :)

Kazekai
09-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Probably won't open until tonight.

Ben
09-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Probably won't open until tonight.

Indeed. We're trying to make sure as much as possible is ready first.

Sekhmet
09-30-2012, 11:31 AM
Hooray, I am excited :3

taasla
09-30-2012, 11:44 AM
Tonite? Gives me time to finish the promo art. :3c

Aeturnus
09-30-2012, 12:25 PM
I've seen what this place has in store for us writers, and I can't wait to test it.

Shane
09-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Ah, people who had money to donate are so lucky. ;w; You'll have to tell me what it's like! And if the site runs smoothly.

Kasune
09-30-2012, 12:41 PM
What time tonight? ;___; I get off work at 10.

Fay V
09-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Ah, people who had money to donate are so lucky. ;w; You'll have to tell me what it's like! And if the site runs smoothly.

Part of the point of this is to bring the community together. make friends and see if they'll send an invite your way.

Shane
09-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Part of the point of this is to bring the community together. make friends and see if they'll send an invite your way.

I know but I don't like to seem like a beggar, so I usually end up staying quiet when invites are involved. ;;

Kittrel
09-30-2012, 12:49 PM
I have to say I am kind of antsy about seeing the site! :3 I'm also hoping my invite comes through ok since I donated after the official fund drive. Will be keeping an eye on the forums throughout the day... my curiosity is driving me crazy. :3

Sekhmet
09-30-2012, 01:15 PM
I have to say I am kind of antsy about seeing the site! :3 I'm also hoping my invite comes through ok since I donated after the official fund drive. Will be keeping an eye on the forums throughout the day... my curiosity is driving me crazy. :3

I also donated after the drive :3 , hoping the same :3

Fiz
09-30-2012, 01:29 PM
I was just playing, and even with the excitement people are bound to be getting on at different times. People have to eat, work, go to school, sleep, and generally live. How many initial users are invited to the beta anyhow?

I think it was somewhere around 350-400.

What time tonight? ;___; I get off work at 10.

I don't think we really have a set time as of right now.

TreeWeasel
09-30-2012, 03:14 PM
I am thrilled that Weasyl is that much closer to being open. If only beta was a month later then I could have donated :(

Oh, cruel fate!

taasla
09-30-2012, 03:20 PM
@treeweasel- Heeeyy, respond to yourself in my FA journal with a valid email. I'll pop you an invite.

Editted by staff to remove derail content

OneEyedDoe
09-30-2012, 03:29 PM
now that the daily dose of drama is over, does anyone have any idea how long the site will be in beta?

Morphology
09-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Kazekai and Gibby: I have a feeling that this argument is at risk of escalating. Please help keep the thread on topic, and if there's a conflict, reserve it to PMs.

Anyway... I still have a few invites I need to get out to folks. I'll probably send them to folks who organize events locally who are also artists so we can get some group things started here as well.

RX-149Dragonite
09-30-2012, 03:53 PM
It begins

Fay V
09-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Right, everyone please get back on topic. Further derailment will be disciplined.

Sot
09-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Still somewhat confused by some wording, so I'm on here in order to ask stupid questions. Are we unable to still donate 5$ in order to get beta access, and we need to get an invite from someone else, or we can still do the former? I'm pretty excited to join this site, but still a late bloomer to everything about it.

acidrica
09-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Can't wait. Not sure what the first thing I'll upload will be, but I know I'm going to be working on art the rest of today just so i can have something new to show off.

taasla
09-30-2012, 04:10 PM
EeeeEeeEeeeee

the front page works now. I'm setting gmail to furiously retrieve my email.

Fay V
09-30-2012, 04:11 PM
Still somewhat confused by some wording, so I'm on here in order to ask stupid questions. Are we unable to still donate 5$ in order to get beta access, and we need to get an invite from someone else, or we can still do the former? I'm pretty excited to join this site, but still a late bloomer to everything about it.

You can still donate 5$ to get your invite. On the top right of the forum page there is a donate button you can use to secure your invite. If you do not have your invite secured after we launch, we have an invite system that allows people to invite others with just an email address. Every user will get 10 invites a month, so despite not paying there are still plenty of chances to get onto the weasyl beta.

Sot
09-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks, dude (or dudette; thing).

Rooc
09-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Nnng, so excited! It looks awesome, can't believe how far it's come from when it was Fergal x3

Shane
09-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Nnng, so excited! It looks awesome, can't believe how far it's come from when it was Fergal x3

Man... I found a screenshot of Fergal so I can agree here. I'd be concerned if it hadn't changed at all from that stage. >_> To be honest.

EeeeEeeEeeeee

the front page works now. I'm setting gmail to furiously retrieve my email.

Oh, you're right! I wonder if we'll see the common "new site crashes on launch because so many excited people are trying to use it at once" thing.

Rooc
09-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Man... I found a screenshot of Fergal so I can agree here. I'd be concerned if it hadn't changed at all from that stage. >_> To be honest.

Well, it was real simple but it was also very new, so I can understand that. But this is just..awesome! I can't wait to figure it out.

Kazekai
09-30-2012, 04:22 PM
One thing I'm curious about: Will the folders feature work when it opens?

Sot
09-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Obligatory requirement for launch. (http://youtu.be/DJ6CcEOmlYU)

Ryan
09-30-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm dying here... So excited! D:

RX-149Dragonite
09-30-2012, 04:51 PM
http://www.animateit.net/data/media/353/ehlxld.gif

Uini
09-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Doom Paul is a very appropriate reaction right now.

mapdark
09-30-2012, 05:01 PM
When are we supposed to receive our invites BTW?

I would be pretty disapointed to NOT get one after having donated .

Axiom
09-30-2012, 05:03 PM
http://www.animateit.net/data/media/353/ehlxld.gif

>_> oh lord. Great .gif lol

Taw
09-30-2012, 05:08 PM

They will be emailed out once Kihari and Aden finish preparing the site for the beta launch and disable local access mode. I'm not sure how much more time they need, but the launch will happen today.

Fay V
09-30-2012, 05:09 PM

The invites haven't been sent yet, they will be going out this afternoon or evening. Invites will be sent out as soon as the beta is ready for registrations, but if you have any concerns please email weasyl.sysop@gmail.com.

Also guys, can we please move all "yay it is happening" commentary to the other thread and leave this for invitation and beta questions. Thanks.

mapdark
09-30-2012, 05:11 PM
The invites haven't been sent yet, they will be going out this afternoon or evening. Invites will be sent out as soon as the beta is ready for registrations, but if you have any concerns please email sysop.weasyl@gmail.com.

Also guys, can we please move all "yay it is happening" commentary to the other thread and leave this for invitation and beta questions. Thanks.

Thank you for the information. :)

Verona
09-30-2012, 05:12 PM
The invites haven't been sent yet, they will be going out this afternoon or evening. Invites will be sent out as soon as the beta is ready for registrations, but if you have any concerns please email sysop.weasyl@gmail.com.

Hun, wasnt it weasyl.sysop@gmail.com?

Fay V
09-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Hun, wasnt it weasyl.sysop@gmail.com?

Yes it was, very sorry for any confusion.

I'll edit, thanks for the note.

Verona
09-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Yes it was, very sorry for any confusion.

I'll edit, thanks for the note.

No problem :)

Thestory
09-30-2012, 05:58 PM
I feel like I have found a new shiny toy.

And geez everyone is responding faster then I can type a single message. I'll just squeeze out of here for now.

Ibuuyk
09-30-2012, 08:30 PM

I am thrilled that Weasyl is that much closer to being open. If only beta was a month later then I could have donated :(

Oh, cruel fate!

Hey you two, I can send ya an invite if you want to :3

On a side note, my goal is to upload the very first song on Weasyl :laugh:

COME AT ME BRO!

Tiger
09-30-2012, 08:35 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

OHOHOHO, I see you stole the quote under my avatar.

Be wary when you sleep tonight

Tigers are quiet, strong prowlers. Don not underestimate me.

:v

Kazekai
09-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Hopefully, the beta will support uploading songs, I am not sure what it will support from the list of things so far.

Ibuuyk
09-30-2012, 08:47 PM
OHOHOHO, I see you stole the quote under my avatar.

Be wary when you sleep tonight

Tigers are quiet, strong prowlers. Don not underestimate me.

:v

The quote is above your icon, and there's a comma mine doesn't have so thus, it isn't yours :V

Besides, I'm an assassin/bounty hunter/adventurer Khajiit at nights, so good luck sneaking up to me :3

Tiger
09-30-2012, 08:52 PM
The quote is above your icon, and there's a comma mine doesn't have so thus, it isn't yours :V

Besides, I'm an assassin/bounty hunter/adventurer Khajiit at nights, so good luck sneaking up to me :3

It sounded different in my head |D; And yours indeed does have a comma. Inferior.

Lemme get out my tiger bow and arrow and get you right in the knee :v

Ibuuyk
09-30-2012, 09:02 PM
It sounded different in my head |D; And yours indeed does have a comma. Inferior.

I'm always crouching, plus even my armor is enchanted. Good luck with that :laugh:

Miezekatze
09-30-2012, 09:02 PM

lol

This waiting is driving us to war.....

Tiger
09-30-2012, 09:08 PM
lol

This waiting is driving us to war.....

Naw, he likes me. :3 I can help him bandage his knee as we wait for the site.

I'm always crouching, plus even my armor is enchanted. Good luck with that :laugh:

Tigers have superior senses, don't be surprised if I take you down by crouching behind you as you crouch with my not enchanted armor and your enchanted armor.

Ibuuyk
09-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Naw, he likes me. :3 I can help him bandage his knee as we wait for the site.

Tigers have superior senses, don't be surprised if I take you down by crouching behind you as you crouch with my not enchanted armor and your enchanted armor.

Khajiits are superior to tigers >:'(

Because they're Khajiits and can still look like tigers, but in better.

Miezekatze
09-30-2012, 09:16 PM

I don't know.......Tiger is very....colourful...so therefore wins...

Not that I'm biased in anyway...

Tiger
09-30-2012, 09:18 PM

WRONG. Wrong. Wrong. I have the primal instincts you wish you could have.

Tigers unite! -highfive- c: Loving your fursona, by the way.

taasla
09-30-2012, 09:29 PM
All of you speak nonsense. Abyssinians are the best.

Especially when they are waiting for the launchings of new sites. Whee

Donro
09-30-2012, 09:34 PM
How about you take the inane stuff to a thread and leave this for questions about the beta, kinda makes sense.

catwithpen
09-30-2012, 09:46 PM
It says the beta is now open, but I didn't get an email yet. Have they not all gone out yet?

Sekhmet
09-30-2012, 09:46 PM
It says the beta is now open, but I didn't get an email yet. Have they not all gone out yet?

Didn't get mine either :S

mapdark
09-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Still waiting for MY email confirmation!

:( You made me saaaaad.

Miezekatze
09-30-2012, 09:52 PM
How about you take the inane stuff to a thread and leave this for questions about the beta, kinda makes sense.

We're just too excited :)

Verona
09-30-2012, 09:53 PM
We're just too excited :)

Because of your name, I though you was from Germany, since it means CAT there haha! But you are from England.

Ibuuyk
09-30-2012, 09:54 PM

Well, I'm a black tiger-Khajiit with white stripes, but I'm pretty much always in armor with a hood so yay hidden.

taasla
09-30-2012, 09:55 PM
There might be a delay in sending out the invites vs. the time they release the site. :) I haven't gotten mine, either.

mapdark
09-30-2012, 09:58 PM
I just assumed it was automatised, or something...

So when I saw the site up I rushed to my email and found nothing :P

catwithpen
09-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Oh, hey taasla!

I hope the internets hurries up with that delivery, cuz I need to sleep soon, and I can't just go to sleep when we're this close...

taasla
09-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Oh, hey taasla!

I hope the internets hurries up with that delivery, cuz I need to sleep soon, and I can't just go to sleep when we're this close...

Well, hi there!

Looks like I'll have to let the party go on without me; I've got to get to work in the morning. Wah!

But still, eeee Weasyl launch day!

AtomiKamikaze
09-30-2012, 10:11 PM
I just assumed it was automatised, or something...

So when I saw the site up I rushed to my email and found nothing :P

Same, and I was pretty early in donating a good 20$. Well, at least I know not everyone got one right away! :p

catwithpen
09-30-2012, 10:13 PM
Well, hi there!

Looks like I'll have to let the party go on without me; I've got to get to work in the morning. Wah!

But still, eeee Weasyl launch day!

Aww. I may have to do the same if it doesn't arrive soon. I think I'll need a sleeping pill after all this excitement. :D

*refresh, refresh, refresh* omg! I got it!

RX-149Dragonite
09-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Weasyl is now go!

Donro
09-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Its like 3am in england and still no email

:<

Meep
09-30-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm still refreshing like crazy D':
I hope i get it soon i'm so excited

RX-149Dragonite
09-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Whoops! An unexpected error occurred and your request could not be fully processed.

:<

EDIT: Disregard this, I suck dicks

Kittrel
09-30-2012, 10:30 PM
No invite here yet either. Will check back tomorrow.

taasla
09-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Woohoo, I just got mine. :3

Miezekatze
09-30-2012, 10:36 PM
dawwwwwww...It's already October for me and I'm staying up waaaaaay past my bed time...still nothing :(

taasla
09-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Don't feel too bad! The site is super slow from everyone rushing it at once.

edit: We're not allowed to send invites yet? D:

Ash
09-30-2012, 10:43 PM
edit: We're not allowed to send invites yet? D:

The tumblr page said they're on a 24 hour delay because of the rush.

Meep
09-30-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm just watching everyone upload things while i sit here refreshing my emails all the time going 'omg i don't want to lose these artists i want to watch them aaah! ;A;'

Miezekatze
09-30-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm IN!!!!!!!!!

MitsukiJuran
09-30-2012, 11:47 PM
I still haven't gotten my email, is there a problem? I don't mind waiting, though, my friends all have gotten theirs so I'm just wondering. @_@

Fiz
09-30-2012, 11:57 PM
I still haven't gotten my email, is there a problem? I don't mind waiting, though, my friends all have gotten theirs so I'm just wondering. @_@

It might still be sending them out. Be sure to check any junk/spam folders. I know with gmail it was leaking into some folks' junk folders.

MitsukiJuran
10-01-2012, 12:02 AM
I see, I've checked my junk folder already, it wasn't there, but I have the weasyl no reply address added to my contacts list so it shouldn't go there if that's the correct email. :x
I'll wait around a bit more though, thanks!

Meep
10-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Nope i'm still waiting too.

Fiz
10-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Oh apparently if you donated today, your invites might be a bit delayed. The E-mail addresses probably weren't added in yet. I'm not sure if this applies to you two though.

MitsukiJuran
10-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Oh apparently if you donated today, your invites might be a bit delayed. The E-mail addresses probably weren't added in yet. I'm not sure if this applies to you two though.

Nope, I donated back in July I think. Sorry for all the trouble. D:

Meep
10-01-2012, 12:17 AM
I donated early early this morning.
sigh.

Michael_Ezaiany
10-01-2012, 01:32 AM

It applies to me at least. Donated maybe 8 hours before Beta went live.

Kittrel
10-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Got my invite. Looks like it came in shortly after I went to bed last night.

RadioCatastrophe
10-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Hrm, I donated from the forums mid/late August early September :C
Would the invite be sent to my paypal email? Because I share that account with my boyfriend and it's his email address..
I thought it'd be sent to the email I used for this account since this is the account I used to donate from on the forums...

Fiz
10-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Hrm, I donated from the forums mid/late August early September :C
Would the invite be sent to my paypal email? Because I share that account with my boyfriend and it's his email address..
I thought it'd be sent to the email I used for this account since this is the account I used to donate from on the forums...

I think it does go to your paypal address. Have your boyfriend check that e-mail address for you to see if you got the invite in there.

Ryan
10-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Are Invitations temporarily disabled? 'cause i can't send any. :c

Fiz
10-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Are Invitations temporarily disabled? 'cause i can't send any. :c

Yea they're disabled for the day or so. There should be an announcement when they're enabled.

Ryan
10-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Yea they're disabled for the day or so. There should be an announcement when they're enabled.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick Reply. :]

Luciifer
10-01-2012, 03:00 PM
how does one get invited, do they have to have donate even though they are very poor themselves and can't afford to?

Fiz
10-01-2012, 03:15 PM
how does one get invited, do they have to have donate even though they are very poor themselves and can't afford to?

Members will be getting 10 invites a month, so you could get an invite from a friend.

There is also a thread for getting invites too if you don't know anyone with an account:

http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?674-Need-An-Invite-To-The-Weasyl-Beta-Invite-Adoption-Thread!&p=9046#post9046

Invites will be enabled later today from what I understand.

Shane
10-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Later today? Awesome.

Baron
10-04-2012, 09:37 AM
I've donated 10 on the 2nd, and I still have nothing... is it normal? Would I be able to have 2 beta invites?

Taw
10-04-2012, 05:02 PM
I've donated 10 on the 2nd, and I still have nothing... is it normal? Would I be able to have 2 beta invites?

Kihari is the one who handles sending the invites out I believe. Since the site is down this week for bug fixing and such, I don't think he's sent out the new invites to people yet.

Swampwulf
10-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Thank you Taw.
I was wondering about that.
*practices patience*

Meii
10-04-2012, 09:36 PM
I am also waiting for my invite still. I just keep seeing all these awesome artists and I keep refreshing my email ahh

Ben
10-05-2012, 08:25 AM
I am also waiting for my invite still. I just keep seeing all these awesome artists and I keep refreshing my email ahh

The invites will be sent out later this weekend. Don't burn yourself out refreshing! Wouldn't want to feel responsible for anyone's carpal tunnel. :P

Meii
10-07-2012, 06:14 PM
The invites will be sent out later this weekend. Don't burn yourself out refreshing! Wouldn't want to feel responsible for anyone's carpal tunnel. :P

Hah, don't worry I'm pretty sure my video gaming will give me carpal tunnel far before anything else XD

I can't wait though, I'm really excite.