PDA

View Full Version : [FORUM] Link contrast issues

GingerM
09-16-2012, 12:03 AM
I do like the overall look of the forums, but there are some links that are nearly impossible to see, for instance, the "View First Unread" link in a forum thread. Here's a screencap. I resized the clip to 200% each way and circled it in read for ease of spotting.

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx264/GingerMSL/Image1-1.png

Eminoxic
09-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Thank you for reporting this. Making a skin custom is always a headache, easy to miss little things like this. Glad we have users that try to help out!

It will be fixed within the next 10 minutes.

GingerM
09-16-2012, 12:28 AM
Thank you for reporting this. Making a skin custom is always a headache, easy to miss little things like this. Glad we have users that try to help out!

It will be fixed within the next 10 minutes.

Wow! Thank you, but I honestly wasn't expecting people to jump on it right this minute. However, I have to say it bodes very well for future support issues. Thank you again.

Eminoxic
09-16-2012, 12:39 AM
Wow! Thank you, but I honestly wasn't expecting people to jump on it right this minute. However, I have to say it bodes very well for future support issues. Thank you again.

Anytime, it should all be working now, if you refresh the page it'll show the proper image, and proper color.

If you bump into anything else, feel free to nudge us again, thanks again for noticing this.

GingerM
09-16-2012, 02:24 AM
Anytime, it should all be working now, if you refresh the page it'll show the proper image, and proper color.

If you bump into anything else, feel free to nudge us again, thanks again for noticing this.

It looks very good! Honestly, I'm practically on eleventerhooks waiting for the site to open. :D