PDA

View Full Version : Question on interactive/Semi-animated Reference Sheets

RyuDeacon
04-06-2014, 10:35 PM
I Would like to know if there is a way to make a reference sheet interactive in my case in a way of having infoboxes incorporated into the reference sheet that only become visible when you move the cursor over or by clicking a specific area rather then being static.
This would have to involve the Image its self, cant use Webpage coding

Ive tread googling for anything like that but nothing came up that isnt related to webpage coding.

Ruggy
04-06-2014, 10:57 PM
You probably want something built in flash if you don't want it to involve coding, so it'd technically be a flash file instead of an image (images lack the capability you're after.) But it would be contained in one file.

I don't know anything about working with flash (I started building websites after flash had fallen out of vogue) but there's bound to be a bunch of tutorials on the internet.

insanejoker
04-08-2014, 01:11 PM
What gorgonops said! Any flash-like program will work.

Though, an interactive ref sheet sounds interesting, I'm not sure how useful it would be to other artists when that person commissions them and only has an interactive ref sheet to look at. I would offer a standard ref sheet / image to go along with the interactive one. :) It will make things more easier to share.

TealMoon
04-09-2014, 02:29 AM
Just make sure you also have a static one. You can't use the eye-dropper tool on something like that. (and not being able to could get annoying fast)