PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay partners?

Lus
03-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Well, hello everybody :) I am a new member here <3 nice to meet you all! I already like this website a lot .
I'll be uploading art of my ocs and references soon so... be patient please ^^
I am a semi-literate roleplayer, but I can do script too. I will try hard and put a lot of effort to reply to paragraph roleplays too :)
What else... I can roleplay by private notes or by skype ;) if you are interested, my skype is on my profile so.. check it out >:3

Those are my willings to do and my won't:

I will do:
-random rps
-male x male female x female and male x female
-violence/ a bit gore
- predetermined plots
-Shipping ocs, please, I wont do romance at first sight, but if our ocs get along, we can ship them ;)
-Get my ocs hurt/hurt another ocs
-sfw
-Ask for limits ;u; I don't like smut a lot.

I wont:
-rp with Overpower characters or mary sues
-fetishes ( i dislike vore, scat, urine and that ; A ;)
-rp with canon characters (sorry ;u;, I only roleplay with ocs)

Please, don't try to control my character, I don't like it at all! if you feel awkward or want me to do something, we can discuss it ;)
Sometimes I draw scenes of roleplays or characters i liked ;) don't worry, I'll ask you first if you want me to draw your character xD

why is this so long to read? because I need at least 140 words to update my rank xD sorry ; v ;

Salamandir
03-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Awe yeah I like you lets be friends :3

Ezydenias
03-21-2014, 10:53 AM
Sounds good to me.

Well I added you in Skype, I like to expand my roleplay knowledge.

btw. what is shipping ocs? I mean Shipping OCs? And what has this to do with Romance?
It is also not described how much power you need to be overpowered, but I guess that won't make any trouble.^^ All overpowered characters I have hide them most of the time. Actually all of the time, and if they don't they are mostly useless as shit even to them self. How Ironic.^^

Lus
03-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Awe yeah I like you lets be friends :3

sure xD

Archidae
03-31-2014, 02:34 PM
Hm.... To add or not to add? I am very picky when it comes to RP and I have a hate-hate relationship with skype. >.>

cole_allen97
04-17-2014, 03:20 PM
where?

FoxyDehPirateFox
11-23-2014, 08:51 PM
I would like to roleplay with you.. I really want to roleplay with someone, I never got to in a LONG while. So, yeah, Can I add you on Skype?

nightswifty120
01-12-2015, 09:20 AM
ill rp with someone. im open to anykind of rp. on Skype or here. my Skype is lilwane1312