PDA

View Full Version : Editors and Readers Wanted

Nelan
02-21-2014, 04:42 PM
So I've been thinking about submitting my most recent short story to a publisher lately, but
the only real problem is that I feel like I need some editors or readers to give me a quick read-through of the entire thing before I ship it off. I realize that this is something of a daunting task, considering how long this story is (roughly 13,000 words), but if anyone feels up to it, I'd really appreciate it. I honestly just need a few people to go through and give me a second opinion (particularly on the parts after the first section) and help with catching the typos.

If anybody is interested, the link to the story in my Google Drive can be found below, and you can leave feedback and suggestions here or as comments on the Drive document. Please note that as a security measure, you need an account to request access to the file so you can view it and make comments. If you don't have a Google account, feel free to PM me for a copy, and I'll be more than happy to provide one.

Thanks! :}

Google Drive Link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8vQe2xX_FT2aFpZYWhhZUhCbDA/edit

Damian
02-21-2014, 09:23 PM
meh, why not. I'll give it a read

Nelan
02-23-2014, 11:55 PM
Hey,

Just so everybody knows, I'm going to take my story off Google Docs in one to two days, unless somebody specifically asks me for more reading time. If you're still reading it, be sure to get your feedback in before then or send me a PM requesting an extension.

Thanks!

Warnndog
02-25-2014, 08:06 PM
I know I've stated something similar to this in a similar post, but if you interested, I wouldn't mind reviewing the story, or reviewing any story you have for that matter.

Warnndog