PDA

View Full Version : Critique please?

Cecaangyal
02-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Well, I made a sketch a few weeks ago, I return to it once in a while, fix some things, but I still can't move on and made it to a lineart.
It's supposed to be a Valentine themed picture with my characters, NSFW, but I censored it for you.
Here's it (http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/051/8/5/kurwa2_by_cecaangyal-d779qul.png)

Can you tell me your opinions about it? Some critiques? (I know it's full of mistakes)
I'ld greatly appreciate it~

Sammacha
02-20-2014, 01:42 PM
Nice pose , the first major thing i notice is that the girls legs seem too small, and the feet are even smaller.

AineCleine
02-21-2014, 01:29 AM
It looks good in its current state right now. Pretty nice actually. I could say her left feet look quite small even considering the perspective but thatīs about it. What type of feral ankles she has?? looks like horse ankles.

Zeitzbach
02-21-2014, 03:56 AM
Beside the foot (that you will likely fix), the thing that bothers me the most about is the lack of any real expression on the male.

The female is all "I will fuck you"

And the male is like

"Hi."

Cecaangyal
02-21-2014, 07:03 AM
Thank you for every comment, I'm really appreciated it!
I'll try my best to fix her feet, although the perspektive is the nemezis of mine that's the part I still can't draw very well.

AineCleine: Yes, she's a hybrid, but my references were horses.

Zeitzbach: Thanks for the input! I'll se what can I do against it!

Dmitry
02-21-2014, 11:21 AM
I think it's a beautiful drawing! The faces are so engaging and it's hard to look away from it.

You are already addressing the feet, so I'll leave that out. I would say his legs need to be a bit longer, especially the upper part (which might help you make her legs bigger too). The lower leg is foreshortened, so that should be alright.

To be honest, I can't find much wrong with this.
I will be following you to see more of your work!

QT Melon
02-23-2014, 03:38 PM
AineCleine: Yes, she's a hybrid, but my references were horses.

Zeitzbach: Thanks for the input! I'll se what can I do against it!

It is a very nice drawing. I think the easiest fix on making the expression on the male more engaged is to just make his eyes (irises) smaller or more whites of the eyes. It will lean towards a more shocked expression http://danidraws.com/2007/12/06/50-facial-expressions-and-how-to-draw-them/

Cecaangyal
02-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Thank you Dmitry ! =)
I'll try to update my gallery more frequenly.

QT Melon
After these useful comments and your link I hope I'll finish itt or at least I try~ Thank you for your kindness!