PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else here TRANS?!

erospyre
01-24-2014, 05:43 AM
I'm an FTM (female to male) Transsexual and was wondering if anyone else here that is or is MTF?!
I'm also on the look out for my fellow comrades and our advocates!

Another thing I'm curious about is if anyone here is trans in sexuality but androgynous in gender expression, like me?
I lean more to the feminine spectrum of the gender expression (drawn on eyebrows, makeup, tight fitted clothin & when I'm feeling more masculine one day, I'm in more 'twink'ish clothes). I guess you could say that people like me were born as legit drag queens but missed the actual--'thing' to tuck. haha! Well--until the thing called 'packer' was invited!

But I'm also excited to meet anyone who leans more to the masculine spectrum of gender expression, and is MTF.

And even better if I run into anyone who is trans and gender-wise, identifies as queer!

I know your all out there!
Where the hell are yooooou?!

Hope this isn't considered 'adult' talk.
Cause---I don't want this locked.
You feel me? ;__;

WillowMouse
01-24-2014, 06:23 AM
Trans woman representing :3

Brace
01-24-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm MtF and tend to express myself in what's probably considered a masculine way. It's not that I have any special attraction to it, it's just how it happens most of the time I guess.

Infestissumam
01-24-2014, 12:13 PM
I don't feel gender is important enough to assign myself one. I am not sure what that makes me.

Apathetic, I guess?

Sax
01-24-2014, 03:32 PM
I'm a gay trans man (there's a bit more info in my profile), conventionally masculine looking, my interests are pretty much gender neutral though.
I had a phase right after top surgery when I bought very girly t-shirts, make-up and even a skirt because I was like "hahaha I can wear whatever I want and still be seen correctly as a boy!", but it went away after a few months. On a similar note, I went to a radical faeries gathering some years ago and I would have never felt comfortable enough to do drag there if I had still had all my original female body characteristics.

Another thing I'm curious about is if anyone here is trans in sexuality

Do you mean like feeling sexually/emotionally more attracted to other trans people?

Batty Krueger
01-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Oh interesting, Ftm is fairly rare. Im not though, but I have a few friends that are mtf.

dirtypaws
01-31-2014, 03:42 AM
Agender, prefer "it". (which you would think is asking people for their spare organs but i promise it's not a big deal)

Lucy Bones
01-31-2014, 04:10 AM
MtF here. How's it goin'. o:

Runefox
01-31-2014, 04:19 AM
I don't even know what I am anymore. I just kind of exist. Used to think of myself as MtF, but since I'm not going anywhere with that, it doesn't really matter what I call myself I guess. Sucks, but whatever, doesn't affect anyone.

Gamedog
01-31-2014, 04:38 AM
Someone created this thread, perhaps it will interest you?
https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?2505-Gender-Identity

Seems to be many trans people here on Weasyl :)

BlissfulOblivion
01-31-2014, 06:16 AM
Yeah, this is, uhm, the third thread we've had on this topic-type stuff? :I just an fyi. Uhm.

I indentify with either genderfluid or male for convenience. I feel fairly neutral but sometimes lean one way or the other, so that's how I come to genderfluid, but most of society that I interact with goes "genderfluid? what the fuck is that?" soooooooo I just go with my biological sex because I honestly don't actually care what gender other people think of me as.
Although honestly I kind of wish there were more than one or two people in the world who thought of me as a girl :c

And yeah, there seem to be quite a few trans* people here :3 It's interesting because I've never met anyone who identifies as such in real life. Woohoo!

farorenightclaw
02-01-2014, 12:36 PM
transmasculine agender person here. It's nice to see a thread that's not rampant with trans*phobia.

Damian
02-01-2014, 01:59 PM
transmasculine agender person here. It's nice to see a thread that's not rampant with trans*phobia.

Give it time

Greg
02-01-2014, 02:13 PM
As a cis male I can not describe how utterly ashamed I am at the treatment of trans users on here. Seriously.

WillowMouse
02-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Give it time

basically.

Gamedog
02-01-2014, 07:16 PM
basically.

I doubt this because from what I've noticed, the majority of people migrating here are doing so because they are disgusted with the behaviour of people on other sites. The people here (for the most part) do not seem to be the types to tolerate hatred, sexism, and *phobias. They are generally good people.

piņardilla
02-01-2014, 07:37 PM
I doubt this because from what I've noticed, the majority of people migrating here are doing so because they are disgusted with the behaviour of people on other sites. The people here (for the most part) do not seem to be the types to tolerate hatred, sexism, and *phobias. They are generally good people.

You missed the other thread. It doesn't need to be rehashed here though.

Gamedog
02-02-2014, 04:24 AM
You missed the other thread. It doesn't need to be rehashed here though.

On page 15 now, still only saw like two or three ignorant people who were shut down quickly.
Pretty sure Weasyl is not dominated by intolerant people.

piņardilla
02-02-2014, 04:36 AM
On page 15 now, still only saw like two or three ignorant people who were shut down quickly.
Pretty sure Weasyl is not dominated by intolerant people.

Yeah, it got cleaned up. Which is why we shouldn't dwell on it here.

Greg
02-03-2014, 08:04 AM
Since this is a dupe now, is there any point in keeping it open?