PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Commissions Tab and other commissions suggestions

autogatos
01-18-2014, 05:18 PM
I'd love to see the option to have commissions displayed on their own page the way Journals, Collections, Characters, etc. are. Just having them on the main profile page under the journal makes them feel kind of hidden at the moment. Having their own page would also provide a nice way for people to easily link directly to their commission options.

Another neat addition might be an optional commissions queue, for those who like to list what commissions are currently in progress or on their to-do list. Basically all the stuff people normally cover in journals.

I also second all the suggestions already made for commissions in the Suggestions thread. Lots of great ideas there!

autogatos
01-18-2014, 06:24 PM
Oh, also the ability to add individual descriptions to commission types (and example links/images) would be awesome. In general I find the commissions UI a little clunky/confusing at the moment, especially editing existing commission listings/prices.

Streamlining it and adding more features would help me feel more comfortable using that vs. just posting commission info in my journal.

Ley
01-19-2014, 04:25 AM
I really like these ideas!

Kamakru
01-25-2014, 04:14 PM
I love these ideas so much! It took me a while to find the commission information on people's pages and it did feel hidden. Having it on a separate page and also the ability to attach an image would be great. I think the click through should be the actual area where it says "Commissions: OPEN".

AmonOmega
01-27-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm going to bump this, even, because I find it such a useful idea!

Ratte
01-28-2014, 01:36 PM
I love these ideas so much! It took me a while to find the commission information on people's pages and it did feel hidden. Having it on a separate page and also the ability to attach an image would be great. I think the click through should be the actual area where it says "Commissions: OPEN".

I like this idea a lot, or maybe there'd be a button by that to click if information was added there so people know "okay cool there's info here and it's not just a notice saying they're open". Barring that, maybe a dropdown where it currently is that can collapse the information so it doesn't take up the whole page? Something like that for journals would be nice too, since otherwise you have really long pages for no reason.