PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Social media integration

KooriKitsune
08-03-2012, 06:54 AM
Like so many other ideas and thoughts I get during the night, especially when I'm falling asleep, I thought about asking (since I haven't seen it in any thread yet):

Will there be actual social media integration?

I have seen in the screenshots on Indiegogo (http://www.indiegogo.com/Weasyl?c=gallery) that there'll be at least links to various sites relating to the user, but will there be features like Facebook login, automatic posting to FB/Twitter/G+/Tumblr/etc. when e.g a new submission is uploaded or journal is made?
It'd definitely make it easier to spread one's content to the various fanbases/followers wherever they may be with a link to the page where the content is, instead of doing the whole process manually (which is very much a hassle, at least to me).

FishNChips
08-04-2012, 03:56 PM
As much as I don't like using sites such as Tweetbook or Facer or whatever, it wouldn't be a bad way to promote Weasyl, I reckon.

Kihari
08-06-2012, 07:48 PM
will there be features like Facebook login, automatic posting to FB/Twitter/G+/Tumblr/etc. when e.g a new submission is uploaded or journal is made?

It's definitely something we can think about doing down the line as an opt-in extra feature, although I'm hesitant to add any other features before the beta simply due to time constraints.