PDA

View Full Version : [SITE] Crafting & Modeling

RadioCatastrophe
08-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Will Weasyl allow this? I know in a few articles either mods or the authors stated light photography and since scanning a craft wouldn't really be... practical I was wondering if this would be acceptable to upload? I know this site is trying to compete with FA and add in a deviant art feel or sorts but not out do dA. So will doll making, crafting of all sorts (jewelry, charms, clothing, accessories), and other hands on artsy things outside drawing and painting be allowed and considered an art?

Fiz
08-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Arts and crafts sorts of things are indeed allowed. Don't see why they wouldn't be.

RadioCatastrophe
08-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Thank you for the reply C:
It just didn't feel implied it would be allowed since the talk of the site is based around drawing and painting more-so than photos and crafts.

Fiz
08-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Photography, sewing, sculpting, jewelry, etc. are all acceptable forms of art on Weasyl. A majority of the talk is gonna be about painting and drawing I'm sure, but it doesn't mean the rest should be hidden away :>

I'm actually excited to see what kind of arts and crafts people make here, myself.