PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's Crown Players?

QT Melon
12-29-2013, 04:51 PM
I was curious if other people are playing Dragon's Crown.

I actually enjoy the playing of this game but haven't been on lately. I would like to start playing again in the new year. Dragon's Crown is part side scrolling Beat-em-up with Diablo.

I also have a couple of Dragon's Crown Artbooks I am willing to trade for artwork (for people in the US but this isn't really the topic of discussion)

I was looking for other people interested in playing in the upcoming new year (hopefully I won't be doing 15 1/2 hour shifts daily due to work).

Please let me know

Term
01-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Ever since it came out I've been wanting to give it a look but I just never have for whatever reason. Maybe I should check it out.

It's essentially just like a DND-esque beat-em-up right?

Term
01-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Yes. Lots of stuff to be found, things to equip, dungeons to explore, and bosses to own. Fun for the whole family. :3

Lol especially with those character designs, amirite?

Krespo
01-01-2014, 02:01 PM
I never heard of this before! Watched a few gameplay videos, it has a Golden Axe vibe that makes me want to pick it up. Seems a bit too risqué sometimes to play in front of the family though :P

May have to wait a while to get it, there are more important things to buy first. Definitely not the MGS Legacy Collection. No way. Maybe.

QT Melon
01-01-2014, 02:29 PM
It's also part Cooking Mama, and that stage is probably my favorite to play. I wish they updated the game to allow players to join in and do more random cook offs.

Krespo
01-01-2014, 03:11 PM
It's also part Cooking Mama, and that stage is probably my favorite to play. I wish they updated the game to allow players to join in and do more random cook offs.

If this game had competitive cooking I'd go get it right now! Then all the bake offs, all the time. You'd go down, Cutie >:I

QT Melon
01-01-2014, 03:57 PM
If this game had competitive cooking I'd go get it right now! Then all the bake offs, all the time. You'd go down, Cutie >:I

I think we should work on developing a competitive cooking game and sell it on Steam. It sounds like fun.