PDA

View Full Version : Does your were furre look like you?

Ongaku
12-22-2013, 09:39 PM
I have a were fursona and her human side doesnt look anything like the irl me. o.o

Does your were fursona look like you?

Levi
12-22-2013, 09:45 PM
My fursona has a lot more fur than I do, and I'm not sure if he wears glasses or not. Aside from that, we have the same build. Really though, I've never put a picture of my fursona beside a picture of me. It's not something I've put much thought into.

Ongaku
12-22-2013, 09:56 PM
My fursona has a lot more fur than I do, and I'm not sure if he wears glasses or not. Aside from that, we have the same build. Really though, I've never put a picture of my fursona beside a picture of me. It's not something I've put much thought into. more so its for those sonas that have a human side like werewolves or werecats or weredragons =)

RX-149Dragonite
12-23-2013, 12:06 AM
The hell

Ongaku
12-23-2013, 05:13 AM
The hell

if you have a fursona, thats a werewolf, does its human form look like you do irl?

werewolf, werecat, weredragon, any kind of were furry

the_gneech
12-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Mine looks mostly like me. I don't have the painted stripes in my hair, 'cos I'm way too old to pull off that look any more IRL, but it's fun to think about. :)

-TG :cool:

sassySloth
01-07-2014, 12:31 PM
No he doesn't but he's not supposed to. He's not 'me in furry form.'

JiJi
01-07-2014, 12:33 PM
No way. He is happy and orange and fluffy.
I am miserable and messy.

Ruggy
01-07-2014, 12:51 PM
If I were to draw any of my furry characters as humans (including the one serving as my 'sona at the moment), they would not look like me, no. The two werewolf characters I have (who are sort of in character-limbo at the moment) are all either too old and male, or too brown and muscular to particularly resemble me, too.

Littlerock
01-07-2014, 01:01 PM
If I drew Littlerock to be human? She'd look a lot like me, but there would be some crucial differences all the same. She's probably got a wicked mohawk, and dresses less reasonably that I tend to. Pascha would be me entirely, and Jarsha's a male, but he'd look a hell of a lot like one of my irl friends, come to think of it.

Huh.

Ruggy
01-07-2014, 01:07 PM
If I drew Littlerock to be human? She'd look a lot like me, but there would be some crucial differences all the same. She's probably got a wicked mohawk, and dresses less reasonably that I tend to. Pascha would be me entirely, and Jarsha's a male, but he'd look a hell of a lot like one of my irl friends, come to think of it.

Huh.

That could be true IRL! Nothin' that a hair clipper won't fix. >:3

... On reflection, I realize that my 'sona has more conservative hair than I do. My hair has been every color but neon yellow, and I shave it into a mohawk in the summer. My super-creative grey wolf character just has a reddish-brown bob cut with bangs. >.>

Littlerock
01-07-2014, 02:34 PM
That could be true IRL! Nothin' that a hair clipper won't fix. >:3

... On reflection, I realize that my 'sona has more conservative hair than I do. My hair has been every color but neon yellow, and I shave it into a mohawk in the summer. My super-creative grey wolf character just has a reddish-brown bob cut with bangs. >.>

It's toooo coooold to go without my built-in wool blanket today, but wow I'd love to have a mohawk.

That being said, I have actually tried to give myself a fauxhawk before, where the sides that would normally be shaved clean were going to be braided tightly back like thick cornrows, but my hair is too long to hawk; I can't reach that high.

Rinzy
01-07-2014, 02:47 PM
My character looks a lot like me, but I'm not blue...

Thunder
01-08-2014, 08:43 PM
So what i think the OP is saying, is that if your 'sona has a human form, does the human form look like you. In which case yes. If not, my fursona by itself only has a few minor similarities.

Carnau
01-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Not really, she's 6' 11" and a complete machine :U
And this topic was strange to understand.