PDA

View Full Version : Allowing images in journals

TanzaniteBlood
04-29-2013, 05:16 PM
Hello!

If I happen to be putting this in the wrong place or am following the wrong steps, I do apologize!

I have been with Weasyl for a while, at last a month if not more, and I know BBcoding decently as it's the main form of coding on many roleplaying sites that I am on. When I saw that you can imbed images in your Jourmal here on weasyl I was excited. I've tried multiple times and it seems that the tag I use, which was the one suggested, doesn't want to work for me in my journals. I've tested the other tags, such as bold, align, and so forth, these all seem to work no problem but I never can get my image to appear. All I get is the text form of the tag img url here. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a random bug? Or is it due to Weasyl still in beta? Any an all help would be immensely appreciated. I like making things pretty if I'm given the option xD

~ Tanz

weykent
05-05-2013, 05:39 AM
at the moment, nothing allows [img] tags, though it is supported. I'm not sure if/when it'll be decided to allow its use.

foxboyprower
05-12-2013, 03:12 PM
It would be a bit handy for my journals. I like using pictures and charts sometimes. Although links do the same thing, it doesn't have quite the same look to it.