PDA

View Full Version : Cleanup commissions open

JRWenzel
04-28-2013, 12:28 PM
Ok, so what is cleanup?
Traditionally cleanup is taking a rough sketch or line art and rendering it to clean well defined lines; very often this is a precursor to coloring.

Digitally it takes on an additional dimension.
https://www.weasyl.com/static/submission/b0/03/da/22/be/c1/163728.thumb.jpg (https://www.weasyl.com/submission/163728)
Example: You don’t have a scanner and could only take a photo of the line art you have and the photo is less than what you would have liked; it basically boils down to restoration and compensating for camera distortion.

While I do this digitally, this is precision hand-done work; I’ve never known software to do justice to the original.

If the original work was not done by you (commission, gift, trade, etc.), I do need to see some evidence of chain of custody/ownership; this type of work is covered under “Fair Use” and does not violate or alter the original artist’s Copyright rights and remains subject any Terms of Use stipulated by the original artist.

Private message me with your requirements and a link(s) to the piece(s) you want worked on for a price quote.
Payment via PayPal.
Pricing varies depending of the complexity of the piece and the resolution (or optional vector graphic) you want the finished work in.
Price range is typically 3~25$US with a 1 day or less turnaround for the completed work; large of very complex works are more and may take longer.
(Bulk discounts are available for 3 or more pieces)
Cleanup work must be paid 100% in advance; this type of work does not lend itself to being done in steps; incremental payment can be arranged in the case of bulk work.
In the unlikely case that you are dissatisfied with the completed work I will refund 50% of the price, however in such a case you are not to use or display the work done by me in any way, shape or form.

Crediting:
Simply add the line “Cleanup work by: John R Wenzel” to the description.