PDA

View Full Version : Critique Section

Zalcoti
04-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Okay this may be suggested already but I have stuff to add and want it to be seen and not swamped under a bunch of comments.

It needs to be revamped. Users should be able to browse submissions requesting critique. It's annoying to refresh the page to find new submissions wanting it. Also, there should be a rule where only one submission at a time from a user is allowed up for critique. Only one please. It can be removed from the critique section once it gains valuable critique(s) so another image can be posted for critique. I've seen too many people post entire galleries up for critique yet nobody is even critiquing these things. I try to but got blocked once for doing so! Only one up at a time would reduce flooding and might encourage people to comment. The lack of comments on this website is also alarming. And maybe there can be a notification somewhere on the submission showing other users critiques are welcomed. There's already a box to flag it for critique so why not make some more use out of this option.

So there. I hope to see some changes with this section, even if my suggestions aren't used, I'd at least like to see it become more user-friendly.

catalepsy
04-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Please don't create duplicate threads, especially when you annotate the duplicate thread with a notice that it's literally been duplicated for attention.