PDA

View Full Version : Question: Characters?

Kayla-La
03-21-2013, 08:36 PM
Even though I've apparently done it before, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to add my new ref sheet to my Character page for Dani Wolf. I just want to replace the old one. It doesn't seem to be under settings, going to Characters from the profile and trying the options there only lets me change the thumbnail or or details like her age or the like, and I just can not figure out how to add it anywhere. What am I missing, and could we try to make this a little more clear going forward.. ?

Zalcoti
03-22-2013, 04:54 PM
I don't think you can do that with characters. I think you have to delete the character and repost it for image changes.

Kayla-La
03-22-2013, 05:57 PM
Huh. Well that's a little.. impractical. I honestly hadn't even considered that the option simply wasn't there at this stage of the site, feels like kind of a weird thing to be overlooked. Hopefully it's added soon. Thanks for answering me!

Fiz
03-22-2013, 07:36 PM
Huh. Well that's a little.. impractical. I honestly hadn't even considered that the option simply wasn't there at this stage of the site, feels like kind of a weird thing to be overlooked. Hopefully it's added soon. Thanks for answering me!

It's not overlooked. The techs are aware of it but other things kept coming up. Sorry for the inconvenience though!