PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] View who favorites a submission.

LokiMetal
03-13-2013, 05:55 AM
I know you get notified of who favorites your submission, and that's cool and all. However I don't really intent to keep all of my notifications so that I can go back and check and see if someone had fave'd my artwork, and I can't find an option for it anywhere! It would be a pain in the bum to search through an individual user's favorites too.

If I'm wrong and this feature is available, my bad, and please let me know. If not, please make it available. It would be a big help, especially in seeing what types of artists/users like what kinds of artwork one has done. (Not to mention kinda interesting too.)

foxboyprower
04-04-2013, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't want anyone but the owner of the art to see that I had added it to my favorites. Some users want privacy with their favorites and stuff.

Nightpaws
04-05-2013, 06:02 PM
I can understand why people would want this to be kept confidential. Weasyl isn't really like Facebook so most people here are interested in the art, and not which randomers like it.

It'd be nice to see an option to make your favorites private/public, but I don't see it being high on anybody's priorities.

foxboyprower
04-11-2013, 04:11 PM
There are certain favorites I would like to keep private while other favorites I would like to keep private. Having folders for favorites would help facilitate this.