PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] NSFW Stream on the front page

Tiger
03-06-2013, 12:43 AM
I've noticed that on the front page many artists are doing NSFW streams. They tend to say that it is NSFW in their comment. I was thinking, perhaps there's an option when making a stream that you can set it to NSFW, and on the front page the avatar of the artist streaming there could be that red outline like on NSFW, adult submissions. There could also be a setting that it is Moderate and the avatar could have the blue outline. It's not really a big change, but it might be helpful to glance at the icon and see that the stream is Moderate or completely NSFW.

Would this be a helpful feature?

Onnes
03-06-2013, 01:12 AM
I guess I would have assumed streams would follow the same rules as other content, with NSFW content being filtered.

Tiger
03-06-2013, 01:28 AM
I guess I would have assumed streams would follow the same rules as other content, with NSFW content being filtered.

Good point. However, even users that can see NSFW streams on the front page could possibly use a feature such as this because it would still make it easier for them to glance and see the ratings for all the streams listed.

Onnes
03-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Good point. However, even users that can see NSFW streams on the front page could possibly use a feature such as this because it would still make it easier for them to glance and see the ratings for all the streams listed.

Oh, I was actually saying your suggestion was a good one. I was under the impression that streams currently had no ratings imposed and hence were visible to all.

Tiger
03-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Oh, I was actually saying your suggestion was a good one. I was under the impression that streams currently had no ratings imposed and hence were visible to all.

Ahh, I misunderstood you, my apologies! And yes, that is definitely a good point that you make.