PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Recommend to friend

Halipuppeh
03-05-2013, 08:06 AM
My mate and I are both on this site, and it would be handy to have a clickable link from an image/artist that would send a link to that artist's page/submission in a note to a friend with a note saying "[Friend's name] thought you might like this submission/artist."

Tiger
03-05-2013, 05:10 PM
I really like this. Maybe a button/link that says, "Show this to a friend" or "Send to Friend" and it could lead to a screen with input for a friend's name or something. Or it could lead to the notes page? I dunno how coding or anything would work for it, but yeah, I like the idea.

Nightpaws
03-05-2013, 07:58 PM
This sounds like a good idea, an internal sharing tool :) Even if it just sent a premade PM that'd be pretty neat.

mwalimu
03-05-2013, 11:33 PM
This is another feature I've wished were available on FA. At times I've seen something I know a particular friend would like and wished I had a way to recommend it to them. 'Twould be handy to have here!

foxboyprower
03-27-2013, 09:15 PM
I wish there were a button on the forums that just said that I agree. Because I have nothing left to contribute to this forum thread other than saying "I agree".