PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] A "more folders" link on the profile page (or show all folders there)

Poetigress
03-01-2013, 11:44 AM
So I just made my 4th folder for my gallery, and I realized that on the profile page, it just shows 3 folders (apparently randomly?) with no indication that there are any others, unless you then click on "submissions" and look at the list of folders on the left-hand side.

I'd like to suggest, on the main profile page where it shows the 3 folders, some kind of link under there that would then display more or all of the artist's folders -- either a text link that says "more folders" or "view all folders," or an arrow, or something to indicate that the artist has more than what's initially pictured there. (Or just have all the folders show up on the profile page, instead of just 3, which would also solve the problem.)

Also, on the same subject, it'd be nice to be able to have a short description somewhere for each folder, either beneath it or in a hover-type setup. Most of the time folder titles are self-explanatory, but not always.

I'm a writer, not a coder, so I have no idea how difficult all this might be to implement, just throwing it out there. :)