PDA

View Full Version : Weasyl Hotfixes!

Term
02-18-2013, 11:45 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbcs8oL3ZT1qem7zx.png

Hello everyone!

We've been listening to the feedback and we'd like to address a few changes to clear some things up around the site.

1. We've changed our wording in the collections feature guide. We want to clarify that this is NOT a mandatory feature. We've removed the old requirements to post art made for you. We encourage the use of the collections feature, however you’re free to upload art to your personal account, so long as it has been made for you, or by you. In the event you are uploading art done for you, we do suggest that you place this art within a folder labeled as such, though again this is not a mandatory rule. To read more about collections, go here: www.weasyl.com/help/collections

2. Some of you have been wondering - who exactly is part of the Weasyl Team? Well, we've set up a staff page with all our staff members, which can be found at www.weasyl.com/staff

3. We've tweaked the notifications system slightly. Instead of comments, shouts, journals and other notifications being separated, they are now organized onto one page for easy access and readability.

4. On the subject of our notifications system, we’ve also included a “Remove All Notifications” button to the submission notifications sub-menu.

5. In addition to these visible changes, our coders have been hard at work with backend improvements to ensure Weasyl will continue to be a pleasant experience for users for a long time to come.

We’d like to thank everyone for their patience as we continue to improve the site and clarify a few misconceptions. Please, if you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to contact us directly either through our forums or by e-mailing us at support@weasyl.com.

Artwork by Fiz. (https://www.weasyl.com/user/fiz)

Ibuuyk
02-18-2013, 11:51 PM
This is the best update so far, heck yeah!

Dark
02-19-2013, 01:43 AM
This is the best update so far, heck yeah!

Heck yes! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knePyANEZ9E)

Great updates, guys. :P

Kittrel
02-19-2013, 05:18 AM
The notifications are so easy to view and manage now. Love it! Nice work. :3

Pissy Badger
02-19-2013, 08:59 AM
I'm quite liking the site so far, and great job on the improvements. Much luck to the future of the site!

SpikedKanine
02-21-2013, 05:12 PM
Good to see that the minor hiccups are being ironed out at a steady pace. <3

Rattoyagi
02-22-2013, 01:00 AM
You guys keep doing so damned well. Just give it some more time and I am sure this site will be PERFECT.

kailys
02-24-2013, 03:33 AM
It's really nice to see that you're continuing to make steady updates and improvements.
I'm still wondering why you're using a notification system rather than a feed system, which would seem more appropriate :)

goldblaze
02-24-2013, 03:18 PM
Know when the serch will be fixed?(or add information on how to use the search if it's not broken.)

Fiz
02-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Know when the serch will be fixed?(or add information on how to use the search if it's not broken.)

Search isn't broken.

Nightpaws
02-26-2013, 09:40 AM
Search works for me, Type words, hit search, ???, Profit!

;)

Zodiac
03-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Did you remove the black boxes that were sliding over thumbnails with artist info? Cuz if not, its stopped working for me! So sad :C

Fiz
03-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Did you remove the black boxes that were sliding over thumbnails with artist info? Cuz if not, its stopped working for me! So sad :C

They weren't removed, it's some issue with Chrome apparently. I believe it's being looked into.

Zodiac
03-15-2013, 08:40 AM
They weren't removed, it's some issue with Chrome apparently. I believe it's being looked into.

Ooooh alright goodie. Now that you say that tho I'm starting to notice some bugginess in fancy effects like such broken on other sites, as well.