PDA

View Full Version : Tagging Privacy & More

ZeDrMedic
01-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Greetings, I would like to know if there are any options to DIS-allow others to tag my work.
I as an artist find it..slightly 'offending' when someone, without notice, tags my art with "NSFW"
As I deem it not a 'real' tag.

It is not a major thing, but if I draw something rated 'Explicit' and rate it that way, nobody should have to then tag the picture with the word "Adult"
As it should already be filtered out from anyone under the sites legal age.

I also have an idea.
I've looked around the site, and it has some neat features that for example Furaffinity does not have.

But..what I would like to see, is that once someone ignores you, the 'Ignored' person should get one final message; a note message to send to his/her 'Ignorer'
This would give people a chance to apologize, if they feel that they have been wrongly accused of something.

If something is unclear, please tell me.

Regards.

catalepsy
01-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Moved this to Site Discussion, as it is not an active issue, and hence requires discussion.

But..what I would like to see, is that once someone ignores you, the 'Ignored' person should get one final message; a note message to send to his/her 'Ignorer'

I am not implementing anything resembling this.

ZeDrMedic
01-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Moved this to Site Discussion, as it is not an active issue, and hence requires discussion.

I am not implementing anything resembling this.

Fair enough, just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

What about my main problem?

I actually just rememebered the second-half purpose as of my I wrote this to begin with.

Why can't I delete comments on my pictures?

Tayruu
01-05-2013, 05:14 AM
Isn't the ability to stop tag editing an option already?

Oh, wait it seems it's only to stop the removal, rather than the addition.

Taw
01-05-2013, 02:25 PM
We've looked into and discussed alternative ways to handle tags. I'm not sure if the coders are working on anything regarding this or if there is anything planned to be changed regarding the system right now though. We're still looking at different possibilities as far as I understand - if an update is planned for this system or happens I'm sure we'll announce it beforehand. Not really much I can say on that.

If you want, you can suggest it to the Common Suggestions List by Fiz (http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1003-Common-Suggestions-List) if it's not on there already.

weykent
01-09-2013, 01:49 AM
this isn't an issue that needs a technical solution; there just need to be more codified tagging standards. all art on the site should uniformly adhere to the same standards of which tags are used/prohibited.