PDA

View Full Version : Full view option, message center consolidation, and streaming status.

FluffKevlar
12-27-2012, 07:55 PM
After being open a while, a few things I'd love to see and make my Weasyl experience better are the small things.

Right now I still use FA as my primary. I often even forget about Weasyl entirely, even though I love its setup and layout. There's nothing BIG wrong with the site, but rather a number of smaller, individual things.

- There's no full view option. Why? Why do I have to click "Download" to view it full sized? Other sites have this as an option, i'd love to see it there.

- When I check my messages, I have to open messages, and then open "Submissions" "characters" and "collections" all seperately to clear them out and view them all. I don't like this. All on one page would be best.

- Streaming status should be a simple on/off switch on your userpage or something. Edit the info in the profile info, but its annoying to have to go into profile info, turn on streaming status, save, and then once you're done, go back and turn off, save.

Just my thoughts!

Crownless
01-01-2013, 12:26 PM
- When I check my messages, I have to open messages, and then open "Submissions" "characters" and "collections" all seperately to clear them out and view them all. I don't like this. All on one page would be best.

^ I WANT THIS LIKE BURNING. I feel like the message center is way too fiddly. I also feel the 'are you sure?' dialog boxes are kind of excessive.

Tiger
01-07-2013, 03:05 PM
The first two of your suggestions are on this list (http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1003-Common-Suggestions-List).

The third though, I believe, has not been posted on that thread yet so I'd recommend posting it there ;)

NoctisIgnem
01-14-2013, 07:27 PM
I've made a full view userscript witch does your number one, look here if interested: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/156179

Rhazafax
01-16-2013, 02:56 PM

I would probably use this site more if I could get this feature. Not having a 'nuke all' button is a real bummer.

Rattoyagi
01-27-2013, 01:25 AM
These are all great fixes! Especially the streaming one. I find it quite tiresome (and I just joined yesterday mind you) to go through all that to stream. How about this?

A part on our main page that is a toggle for streaming, when clicked ON a box opens and you just paste your stream link in there and hit ok?

That would be....Just freakin BOSS.

EyeEss
01-28-2013, 06:39 PM
I love this site, and I've come into the forum to talk about this exact issue. If at least the message center consolidation can be made a reality, I would be ecstatic.