PDA

View Full Version : Block art to be browsed.

teiirka
12-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Is there a method to block art from a specific artist when I browse? "Art" from a very few certain artists I find quit offensive and it can make browsing unpleasant. Adult art is fine with me so the regular filter is not the answer. any suggestions?

Ibuuyk
12-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Tag filtering, perhaps?

Swanda
12-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Tag filtering isn't really working for things like this though... As it might not be what the artist draw you don't like, but the way they draw the thing.
As far as I know the tag filtering doesn't work on usernames, so it's really not any help.

I still think that "Ignore user" should be renamed "Block user" as it is what it does.
It's blocking the user from contacting you, so "Ignore" is quite misleading imo.
And of cause I would also still like a real ignoring feature, that would remove a users art when you watch the front-page or browse..
You know, you are ignoring their art, but not completely cutting them off from contacting you :)

Tiger
12-22-2012, 01:23 AM
I can't say for sure that i know of a feature/setting that does that, but you can post in this thread (http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1003-Common-Suggestions-List) to bring the idea to staff attention- just know that even if it's on the list it's not a guarantee it'll be implemented. ;)