PDA

View Full Version : Giving Thanks

Fay V
11-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Hello again, everyone!

It's that time of year for those of us in the U.S. to take stock and give thanks. It’s been a bit over a year since we started working on this site and almost two months since we opened for beta. We just wanted to tell everyone "thank you!"

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s25/FaileV/forum-Weasyl1.png

We’ve gotten a lot of great feedback from our members and followers who continue to help us refine the site every day. We already have over 5000 users registered on Weasyl who have created over 50,000 submissions, and we’re still growing fast!

So thank you from the bottom of our hearts to everyone: every donator, every user, every follower, and every single note-sender!

We’re looking forward to seeing even more users join up, and we would like to remind everyone that registered members get 10 invites to send out every 30 days. Invited users will need to wait 2 weeks before they can start sending invites, though donators can send invites right away. Invites can be sent using the “Invite friends to Weasyl” option in the settings panel, with just an email required to get a friend started. We hope to make Weasyl a site for all kinds of users with all kind of talents, so we encourage you to spread your invites far and wide, so we can cultivate a unique, diverse userbase.

Please remember if you are having trouble receiving an invite to check your spam folder. If you still cannot find your invite please email support@weasyl.com for assistance from our staff.

Have a happy holiday, or simply have a great day, from all of us at Weasyl!

Art by: Stormdragonblue

Tiger
11-22-2012, 02:47 PM
This is really wonderful, Fay! I'm thankful that you guys have worked so hard to make Weasyl the best it can be, and it really is amazing! And I'm very thankful for the forums which are full of great people and fun c:

Unburnt Daenerys
11-22-2012, 04:05 PM
I love this site, thank you guys so much for all of your hard work!

- - - Updated - - -

I love this site, thank you guys so much for all of your hard work!