PDA

View Full Version : Something that bugs me...

Petra
11-19-2012, 03:50 PM
I know it's not the biggest deals in the world but it is annoying to me.

When I look at the submissions of people I watch, I want to remove them from the list just by pressing backspace and clicking the boxes and removing them. But instead I have to go back and then go to manage submissions then remove them.

What I'm saying, I'd like it more if I could just remove them when I click submission alert thing like how FA does it.

Tiger
11-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Are you saying that you'd prefer that, instead of having to manage submissions by having to select the category of submissions in your inbox before you could remove that, you could just remove the submissions off the list all on one page? If so, that's actually been suggested before. I don't know the status on if the staff is changing that or not, though.

Petra
11-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Oh, alright. ^^ Wasn't sure if it was addressed or not. I hope it goes through, or at least have it as an option. If possible that is.

foxboyprower
11-29-2012, 01:32 PM
What about the way DA does it? I think it would be helpful to have submissions sorted by artist each in their own little box.

Petra
12-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Sorry for late reply, I rarely come to the forums....But anyways, I do like how dA handles it too. FA and DA have better systems than Weasyl as far as looking at submissions of people you follow goes.

Aden
12-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Oh yes, we're well aware of our current message center's deficiencies and are working to bring you all something better. The current model is sort of a stopgap measure ('oh god the beta launch is when!?'). We're probably going to end up throwing the current thing away entirely in favor of something much more streamlined.

Sorry this is taking so long, guys. We really want to bring you something that's nicer to use; just a few back-end things we have to get taken care of first. Hang in there!