PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Non-Alphabetized Commission Info

FancyOwls
11-11-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but this feature is making my commissions extremely difficult to navigate and understand. Instead of listing the commission types by whatever order I input them into my profile the newly created sections auto-alphabetize, making the commission info disjointed and confusing to read. So when a simpler commission type that I want to appear first on the list has a letter that is later in the alphabet than a more complicated commission type that I want to appear later on the list, it reverses these two elements. It also reverses elements that need to be sequential on the list such as Clean Painting for $ 150.00 and Speed Paint for $ 80.00. The second choice should be first so that commissioners can easily find the cheapest commission type first. My commission lineart section looks like this:

Full Body Clean Detail Linework
$ 90.00
Half Body Clean Detail Linework
$ 70.00
add Colour: Full Body
$ 80.00
add Colour : Halfbody
$ 60.00

When it should look like:

Half Body Clean Detail Linework
$ 70.00
Full Body Clean Detail Linework
$ 90.00
add Colour : Halfbody
$ 60.00
add Colour: Full Body
$ 80.00

The main sections also have this issues, so my Paintings come before Sketches, when it should be sketches first and then paintings.

In short, the prices should be numerical regardless of the name of the commission, as the prices and type are what matter, not the title.

RadioCatastrophe
11-12-2012, 12:56 PM
I believe this has been stated, well suggested before, I remember Taasla and a few others bringing this up. C:

FancyOwls
11-13-2012, 01:15 AM
I believe this has been stated, well suggested before, I remember Taasla and a few others bringing this up. C:

That's really lovely, but did anything come out of it?

RadioCatastrophe
11-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Aha! It's on the list here (http://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?1003-Common-Suggestions-List). Towards the very bottom C: