PDA

View Full Version : Disable 'confirm message delete' pop-up, inbox, full view by default, Stream notices.

FluffKevlar
11-05-2012, 07:53 PM
It'd be great if I could disable that dialog pop-up window that asks "are you sure you want to clear these messages?". Of course I'm sure I want to remove the messages. That's why I clicked the button.

It'd also be neat if we could manage friend requests and collection offers in the messages inbox instead of having to open each one separately.

Also, my biggest gripe, is that ALL submissions are resized, and you have to click the Download button to view them at full size. I don't like that, I really wish there was full view by default, at least as an option.

Lastly, the stream notifications. I had hoped it would be a checkmark perhaps on the main profile of the user they can simply click on and off for when they're streaming, instead of hidden in User Settings and applying, then going back in to disable. Or at least a submission-style notification ala InkBunny.

Just my suggestions for now, other than that I've been enjoying the site a lot.

FluffKevlar
11-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Just me? Aw alright... it can't be just me! At least on the last two points. Hoping to get someone looking into that, or insight if possible.

Flygon
11-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Actually, the deletion confirmation message greatly annoys me, too.

Thistle
11-07-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm not a big fan of it either. Once the submission inbox is streamlined a bit, I might feel differently.

But right now having to click on "Manage..." then "Invert All" and so on, it feels pretty unnecessary.

Donro
11-08-2012, 03:45 AM
Thirded