PDA

View Full Version : Few Suggestions - Commission and Submission Related

IsaidRAWR
11-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Alright for the commission thingy - Would be great if we could have a separate page for commissions itself (kinda like how characters and shouts have their own pages.)
Also would be great if we had more options or a more customizable way to set up our commissions page, maybe allow for a text-only based option? (I was unable to set up my commission information because the way I have it all set up and organized does not quite go with your system, and it would be too much work to revise it all just so that it fits with your system. I'd love it if I could just copy and paste my info or something.
Also, some of us have commission applications we have our clients fill out, as well ass Terms of Service that we have our clients read. If we could somehow add those in to the commission sections, or at least a link to a page with all the info for them, that would also be great~

Now for the submission related - I think it would be totally awesome if we could have a "preview" option for the thumbnails. For those of us that simply make a thumbnail out of the system you have available, sometimes for some reason it shows up as blurry or something. I assume it may have something to do with the image but. . . either way, it'd be rad if we could preview how the thumbnail would look so we can make sure it looks good before clicking "continue". =]

Annnd that's all I've got for now. =o