PDA

View Full Version : Did i just join a dead forum?

axelthefox
11-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Because topics on this site don't seem to be replied to on the same day.

zenia
11-03-2012, 06:05 PM
It isn't dead... just fledgling. It is just starting up.

Temrin
11-03-2012, 06:05 PM
There are a lot of topics here. If you check the "New Posts" there is usually a slew of new posts every hour or so. So i'm not sure what forum your looking at. Are you refering to a specific thread that you started that no one has answered? Or just in general?

axelthefox
11-03-2012, 06:06 PM
There are a lot of topics here. If you check the "New Posts" there is usually a slew of new posts every hour or so. So i'm not sure what forum your looking at. Are you refering to a specific thread that you started that no one has answered? Or just in general?

A Halloween thread and a musicians thread.

Taw
11-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Our forums only opened up in July, though over that period we have gained over 1100 members.

Some new post statistics for the last few days:

http://i.imgur.com/aLoJf.png

Our forums aren't quite as active as other ones are, but eventually when we gain a larger userbase it should change!

Tiger
11-04-2012, 10:45 AM
The forums have only been open for around ~3 months, and there are just over 1000 members. I feel like the forums are doing very well, even if not every topic gets replied to the same day. Many of the members have 150+ posts even with the character minimum rule. Some threads may be slower than others, but replies are still being made c:

Lizard King
11-04-2012, 10:58 AM
It's not dead, it's just resting. Pining for the fjords, perhaps.

Recel
11-04-2012, 11:34 AM
I'll be honest and you do have a point. This forum isn't dead, just slow. Some threads people like to reply to, some they don't, combined with the fact, as said by others, it just barely started, it's no surprise it seems dead to some people.

So beat this forum with posts until it comes back to life! Seems to work with horses! :V

Marzipan
11-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Did you join a dead forum? No, not really, you joined a forum to a site that's just started up and paired with a website that's not even two months old.

But, seriously, is it any skin off your back for just registering and participating?

GingerM
11-04-2012, 12:36 PM
So beat this forum with posts until it comes back to life! Seems to work with horses! :V

Hey! No beating us horses! :D

Recel
11-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Hey! No beating us horses! :D

Ok... just the dead ones. :V