PDA

View Full Version : Aesthectic Suggestion : Removing Border around icon

Meredies
11-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Being a very Aesthetic person im already loving how the site looks- but one little thing bothers me, that white around the icons- its so bright and sticks out TERRIBLY not to mention- the majority of people love transparent icons- the white kind of defeats the purpose of those (there is no border when your just making comments, why not on the user page as well?)

Just a small thought that i doubt will happen but hey, can't happen if its not suggested :)

RadioCatastrophe
11-03-2012, 11:19 PM
I like the border, though I hate it at the same time. I don't always want a background for my avatars so it's a pain if I don't think it fits well with the avatar. Removing it would allow people to add their own border if they so please to (or know how to) and would make it look nicer for background-less avatars.

Meredies
11-04-2012, 01:55 AM
I like the border, though I hate it at the same time. I don't always want a background for my avatars so it's a pain if I don't think it fits well with the avatar. Removing it would allow people to add their own border if they so please to (or know how to) and would make it look nicer for background-less avatars.

I agree- taking it away would allow people to have their own border if t hey so wished- and i think it would make it just look way better. If they keep it i at least think it should be something other then white- its an awful bright color to choose when their layout is so dark